Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
I am Boris Jhon 
I am new here in this forum and I hope you will cooperate with me..
RE: Hello
Hi. Tell us about you faith in God.
Welcome, bobby. You're in the minority here, but don't let that discourage you from participating. Always good to hear the other side of the story.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Hey there, welcome Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
You can expect honesty from me.

Welcome you? Yes. Listen? Yes. Consider your position, yes, as long as you respect ours. Read blatant proselytizing more than once? To be honest, No. Cooperate? Really, you might want to reconsider the definition of that one word before making that the foot you put forward.

For now, welcome. I look forward to getting to know you.
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
If I may be so bold, I expect English isn't his first language, and I think "cooperate" probably means "talk to me sensibly even though I'm not an atheist" Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Welcome Woof!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
robvalue, I wholeheartedly agree. My first version of that post was to ask that question and suggest using a dictionary and looking it up. But I thought that sounded condescending. So I changed it before posting it. Had hoped it came across more like a suggestion than a criticism. But maybe it didn't.
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
Welcome.
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 24, 2018 at 11:03 am)robvalue Wrote: If I may be so bold, I expect English isn't his first language, and I think "cooperate" probably means "talk to me sensibly even though I'm not an atheist" Smile

Looks like he knows english well enough based on the joke he told. I suppose that could be a copy/paste.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5973 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3637 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates