Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50th Birthday Sucked
50th Birthday Sucked
Hi

First post

I know these stories are endless and to some of you probably tedious but I’m so fucking aggravated that I made an account just to tell it to some people who might get it

My family had a party for me on my 50th. That’s a nice thing to do. I figured on before the meal I would be asked to say something or whatever. Instead, my 13 year old niece says she wants to pray. So in a move I’ve never done I said well it’s my birthday and I’m not religious so let’s skip the prayer. But my whole family is like oh you can say a prayer if you want to. After her prayer I said in 50 years have I ever once said hey before we eat let’s acknowledge the reality that there’s no god first. No. Never. Not once have I ever assumed everyone wants to hear me say hey fuck religion let’s eat. My niece starts crying. I tell her it’s a good lesson for her to learn to respect other people’s beliefs or lack of belief. The little 13 year old calls me an “asshole” and her mom, my sister, says she’s “proud of her”.

The prayer thing irritates me every time and has for decades I never say shit except on my birthday and I’m the asshole?

Fuck I’m pissed.

Fuck Christianity.
Fuck religion.
Fuck my fake ass party.

And just fuck. I’m tired as shit.
RE: 50th Birthday Sucked
Religitards really suck, man.

Welcome aboard.

[Image: thanks-jesus-for-this-doda-de-nada-comme...045827.png]

P.S.  That kid is going to grow up to be a real asshole.  Just like her mom.
Sorry you had a crappy birthday party, congrats on turning 50
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I applaud you.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bac395761797249415ee834]
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
I hear the prayer shit so much I just block it out. It just ain't worth raising a stink about any more.

Edit: Oops, Welcome Woof!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I’m with ya. “I’m proud of you” my ass. For what? For imposing her beliefs? Shit.

Welcome home, yo! Stick around.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Thanks for the kind welcome, peeps
Wow. Sounds like a brat. Could have just prayed quietly to herself.
I'm sorry you have shitty relatives who think it's okay for a 13 year old child to be disrespectful to her elders.
They can all Fuck right off. You, however, have a new home with us. Welcome aboard!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Welcome
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-