Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love for the V
Love for the V
No, not that V you nasty hetero.

I mean the Vorlon.  The ultimate V.

He's had his battles to fight, if he's been generous enough to share them with you.  That's not the point of this thread, however.

I want to recognize him for the wonderful person that he is, despite his usual posting style to dissuade us from the truth.

The truth is that the V is what we all hope to be when we reach his age.  Yeah, he's an old mother F-er.  Spreading his brand of love as though it's more precious than wisdom.

Come back to us, precious V.  We miss you.
RE: Love for the V
Jesus! I bloody hope he's OK, health wise.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(October 8, 2018 at 4:11 am)ignoramus Wrote: Jesus! I bloody hope he's OK, health wise.

Me, too.  But he tends to share with a nasty gif rather than his feelings.
Vorlon's aces, I've always felt so.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Yeah, he's been absent lately. I hope he's OK.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
He kudosed a couple of my posts these last days. Otherwise he hasn't posted, not even in the staff lounge.