Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scum-Sucking Xhristard Fuckwit!
Scum-Sucking Xhristard Fuckwit!
Go work for the fucking church, motherfucker.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/christi...e-lawsuit/

Quote:Christian pharmacist refused to fill prescription for woman who was having a miscarriage: lawsuit

Man do I despise sanctimonious fucks like this!
RE: Scum-Sucking Xhristard Fuckwit!
Imagine if theists were treated how they treat others:

[Image: medicine-prayer_o_512489.jpg]
A pharmacist who should have his licence revoked.
Dying to live, living to die.
I bet he wants to prescribe leeches and bleeding.
(October 17, 2018 at 1:53 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: A pharmacist who should have his licence revoked.

Remove the fucker's dick too. Just to be safe.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
I can't stand these morons. They have no fucking clue what oppression is. Koptic and Kurdish Christians in the middle east have something to fear. Filling a prescription you are not being forced to take yourself is not oppression.
You're right, Brian.... but on the other hand these shitholes don't want to make jesus cry!
Where does this stop? If this pharmacist isn't struck off for refusing to fill this prescription, then a message is sent that a pharmacist could get a pass for refusing to fill any prescription.  All s/he need do is declare that it is their sincere religious belief that Jesus wants you to have pain or high blood pressure or the flu or cancer.

If you aren't going to dispense meds, why in the blue fuck would you become a pharmacist in the first place?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Well these religious liberty cases are already in the pipeline where our favorite rapist, Brett Kavanaugh, can rubber stamp using religious belief to justify disobeying neutral secular laws.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 17, 2018 at 2:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Where does this stop? If this pharmacist isn't struck off for refusing to fill this prescription, then a message is sent that a pharmacist could get a pass for refusing to fill any prescription.  All s/he need do is declare that it is their sincere religious belief that Jesus wants you to have pain or high blood pressure or the flu or cancer.

If you aren't going to dispense meds, why in the blue fuck would you become a pharmacist in the first place?

Boru

Can you imagine if an atheist doctor said, "I am not going to operate on this patient because they believe in magic babies". 

Here is the thing the sane can do including most theists, " I don't have to like what that person says but I will still do my job".

Especially with jobs of service, like military, or police, or firemen or doctors or EMTs. Your job in those situations is to FUCKING DO YOUR job, not use it to spread a religion.

There are governments that use social services like police and doctors and schools to spread a religion, we call them theocracies.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two More Xhristard Assholes Killed Their Kid Minimalist 17 4544 June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  In Case You Need A Reason To Despise Baptist Scum-suckers Minimalist 93 9144 July 1, 2016 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13