Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xhristards Are Easily Fooled
Xhristards Are Easily Fooled
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45948986

Quote:Bible Museum says five of its Dead Sea Scrolls are fake

Quote:A US Bible museum has removed fragments of what it believed were part of the Dead Sea Scrolls from display, after tests suggested they were forgeries.
The Museum of the Bible, in Washington DC, sent five of its 16 fragments for analysis in Germany.
But results showed "characteristics inconsistent with ancient origin", the museum said.
Costing $500m (£386m), the museum was opened by Evangelical Christian and billionaire Steve Green in 2017.

Green is the Hobby Lobby shithead.  Last year he got fined for smuggling artifacts from Iraq.  Jesus would love his sorry ass.
RE: Xhristards Are Easily Fooled
There are few JC allegedly rated as highly as BILLIONAIRES. "Blessed are the billionaires" - summit like that wasn't it?
Before buying them, maybe he should have looked for evidence of the scrolls' authenticity... rather than taking it on faith. Wink
(October 23, 2018 at 1:53 am)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45948986

Quote:Bible Museum says five of its Dead Sea Scrolls are fake

Quote:A US Bible museum has removed fragments of what it believed were part of the Dead Sea Scrolls from display, after tests suggested they were forgeries.
The Museum of the Bible, in Washington DC, sent five of its 16 fragments for analysis in Germany.
But results showed "characteristics inconsistent with ancient origin", the museum said.
Costing $500m (£386m), the museum was opened by Evangelical Christian and billionaire Steve Green in 2017.

Green is the Hobby Lobby shithead.  Last year he got fined for smuggling artifacts from Iraq.  Jesus would love his sorry ass.

So is the Shroud of Turin.

And the big huge box in Mecca doesn't have any magic rock in it either. 

Joseph Smith was a con, and Scientology was started by a si fi writer.
[Image: GpS5xp9u_o.jpeg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 23, 2018 at 2:03 am)Editz Wrote: There are few JC allegedly rated as highly as BILLIONAIRES. "Blessed are the billionaires" - summit like that wasn't it?

I think that was "cheesemakers."
Faith for when you want to blindly believe something
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(October 23, 2018 at 11:40 am)Minimalist Wrote:
(October 23, 2018 at 2:03 am)Editz Wrote: There are few JC allegedly rated as highly as BILLIONAIRES. "Blessed are the billionaires" - summit like that wasn't it?

I think that was "cheesemakers."

Obviously it wasn't meant to be taken literally and refered to any manufacturers of dairy products.
Dying to live, living to die.
Hopefully I will be able to explain my silence in 2 days awesome peeps.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xhristards - Getting Stupider Every Day Minimalist 10 1173 July 25, 2018 at 5:42 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0