Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xhristards - Getting Stupider Every Day
Xhristards - Getting Stupider Every Day
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/right-w...ust-devil/

Quote:Right-wing Christians are now claiming that Bigfoot is really just the ‘Devil’

Wow.  Really.  Just fucking wow.
RE: Xhristards - Getting Stupider Every Day
Hahahaha. Take Bigfoot, already the stupidest thing you could believe in, and make it even stupidier. Good job family research council.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Well, not THE Devil.

But certainly demons...

I wonder how they'd feel if the found out I wrote the outline of a story where a group of villagers in the 1500s were hunting witches and their target turned out to be a demoness instead...?
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 24, 2018 at 7:41 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Well, not THE Devil.

But certainly demons...

I wonder how they'd feel if the found out I wrote the outline of a story where a group of villagers in the 1500s were hunting witches and their target turned out to be a demoness instead...?

Great X8 grandma? Did you tell how the villagers all appeared to have been slashed to ribbons, a la "Kill Bill"?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(July 24, 2018 at 8:44 pm)Fireball Wrote:

But certainly demons...

Great X8 grandma? Did you tell how the villagers all appeared to have been slashed to ribbons, a la "Kill Bill"?

Nope. But she burned them alive while eating the heart of the main "witch finder".
Dying to live, living to die.

But certainly demons...

[Image: ff319c009e7b4d90dfcd6c3c5a7783be--monty-...-witch.jpg]
That looks more like a ninja to me.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 24, 2018 at 8:45 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(July 24, 2018 at 8:44 pm)Fireball Wrote: Great X8 grandma? Did you tell how the villagers all appeared to have been slashed to ribbons, a la "Kill Bill"?

Nope.  But she burned them alive while eating the heart of the main "witch finder".

[Image: 105.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Christians just doing what they always have been doing and that is taking other people's mythology and incorporating them into their own.

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(July 24, 2018 at 7:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/right-w...ust-devil/

Quote:Right-wing Christians are now claiming that Bigfoot is really just the ‘Devil’

Wow.  Really.  Just fucking wow.

That's more of a right-wing issue than a christian one.

Apparently it's not all that hard to get a right-wing politician to drop his drawers and run at someone ass first while yelling 'USA'.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xhristards Are Easily Fooled Minimalist 8 966 October 23, 2018 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Papers that every Christian should read! Jehanne 3 980 December 8, 2016 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Catholics getting rid of layers of bullshit. Whateverist 17 2428 September 16, 2016 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  If i had a dollar for every time... dyresand 22 5739 January 10, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Copy/paste image of "Something every Christian should hear" atheist04330 16 3329 August 6, 2014 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  10 Questions Every Christian Needs To Answer. Whateverist 63 13915 August 6, 2014 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Why do I waste time at Christian sites, I keep getting banned... SanDiegoGuy 55 7856 July 29, 2014 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: SanDiegoGuy
  Oklahomans getting Jesus-shot from convicted felon TaraJo 4 1706 March 9, 2014 at 2:09 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Learn sommat new every day... BrianSoddingBoru4 1 1005 January 16, 2014 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  So, I'm Getting Confirmed ChildOfReason 84 12976 January 13, 2014 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: ShaMan