Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Mueller sexually harassed me!
Robert Mueller sexually harassed me!
That's right he did it. I was sitting on a park bench reading and eating a hot dog. Up he strolls in a trench coat with his hands in the pockets, one hand moving likes he's fumbling for change. Then he just blurted out "are you a goer" and flashed me. I fell off the bench and then ran as fast as I could.

Nope, no one else saw it but it's true. 

Now I need others to come forward and support my claim. What did he do to you?

No, you can't see my bank account transactions.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Robert Mueller sexually harassed me!
Come on. Just a little hint about how much they paid you.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
He's a freak, super freak!

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Heard that something like this was going to happen at some point in the lat few days:

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/loo...t-mueller/
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(October 31, 2018 at 2:40 pm)wyzas Wrote: That's right he did it. I was sitting on a park bench reading and eating a hot dog. Up he strolls in a trench coat with his hands in the pockets, one hand moving likes he's fumbling for change. Then he just blurted out "are you a goer" and flashed me. I fell off the bench and then ran as fast as I could.

What were you wearing at the time? Anything revealing or sexually provocative like shorts?
Well, I was sitting on an old United Airlines bench that said "Fly me to Hawaii", in chaps, but that besides the point.
I was watching from a secure location. Gots me some spank bank material. Naughty
Well, if you dress like a slut...
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 31, 2018 at 2:40 pm)wyzas Wrote: That's right he did it. I was sitting on a park bench reading and eating a hot dog. Up he strolls in a trench coat with his hands in the pockets, one hand moving likes he's fumbling for change. Then he just blurted out "are you a goer" and flashed me. I fell off the bench and then ran as fast as I could.

He came up to me during lunch break one day in school in his Brothers' habit pushed me up against the wall hard and french kissed me for ten minutes solid while feeling my balls through me trousers.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(October 31, 2018 at 5:40 pm)Wololo Wrote:

He came up to me during lunch break one day in school in his Brothers' habit pushed me up against the wall hard and french kissed me for ten minutes solid while feeling my balls through me trousers.

See, I knew I wasn't the only one. #methree

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SNL Cohen/Mueller skit. Brian37 2 470 April 15, 2018 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: hades948