Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I like Shiny Objects", boneheaded stories.
"I like Shiny Objects", boneheaded stories.
True stories of things that you did where it was a Homer Simpson "DOH!" 

I'll start.... I mentioned in another thread that I bent the fuck out of my riding mower blades and popped a tire after running over tree stubs and roots. Nice $160 dollar mistake.

Once made a very nice bottle lamp in shop class in HS, tripped and it went flying and smashed on the floor, THE DAY I WAS FINISHED to be graded on it.

Working in a mom an pop radio station. Shift on Sunday started at 6 am, got a call at 9:30am  from the station owner, "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Lots of dead air that morning.
RE: "I like Shiny Objects", boneheaded stories.
After pushing a small boat of the shore I pulled myself up backwards onto the deck and raped myself on that bit that you tie the rope around.
Almost created a new hole.
Everybody thought I'd been stung by a stingray the way I was flopping about on the deck.

(November 3, 2018 at 11:48 pm)Little lunch Wrote: After pushing a small boat of the shore I pulled myself up backwards onto the deck and raped myself on that bit that you tie the rope around.
Almost created a new hole.
Everybody thought I'd been stung by a stingray the way I was flopping about on the deck.

Metal on bone hurts like a bitch.
You have a riding mower for the grass around a trailer?
(November 4, 2018 at 6:11 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: You have a riding mower for the grass around a trailer?

It is a manufactured mobile home, not small like a RV trailer. I have  a big 3 bedroom house and a big yard. No I don't have a fridge on my porch, a tire in a tree or a Ford/Chevy on blocks.
(November 4, 2018 at 6:35 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 4, 2018 at 6:11 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: You have a riding mower for the grass around a trailer?

It is a manufactured mobile home, not small like a RV trailer. I have  a big 3 bedroom house and a big yard. No I don't have a fridge on my porch, a tire in a tree or a Ford/Chevy on blocks.

I used to live in a modular home. Hilarious If you explained that before I ignored missed it. Consoling
(November 4, 2018 at 8:15 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(November 4, 2018 at 6:35 am)Brian37 Wrote: It is a manufactured mobile home, not small like a RV trailer. I have  a big 3 bedroom house and a big yard. No I don't have a fridge on my porch, a tire in a tree or a Ford/Chevy on blocks.

I used to live in a modular home.  Hilarious If you explained that before I ignored missed it.  Consoling

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Messed up bible stories MugganGun 1 635 July 25, 2014 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: CindysRain
  Funny Stories in the News Rayaan 5 2289 June 5, 2013 at 10:15 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas