Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHAOS!!!
CHAOS!!!
Right, just got back to Christchurch from a few weeks with the olds to find out my flat is condemned following the boxing day quake, so While i look for a new place to live I'm going to be away mostly. I'll drop by when I have some time.

Happy Newyears guys!
RE: CHAOS!!!
Wow, that doesn't happen everyday. Sorry to hear about that, Void. That sucks and blows. I will miss your presence until your return. Happy New Year to you as well.
That sucks big time, Void.

You can do one of two things.

Pray for 'god' to find you an apartment, or,

Get out there and look for one.

(Personally, I think the latter method is more likely to result in success!)

Big Grin No question there min.

Or i could wait and be miserable until someone finds a flat for me and then thank god more than that person for doing so.
(December 30, 2010 at 11:38 pm)theVOID Wrote: Right, just got back to Christchurch from a few weeks with the olds to find out my flat is condemned following the boxing day quake, so While i look for a new place to live I'm going to be away mostly. I'll drop by when I have some time.

Happy Newyears guys!

Sorry to hear that your flat got wrecked by the earthquake theVOID. I hope you find some situtable new accomodation pretty soon.
undefined
Oh Void, I'm so sorry!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Is your stuff okay, VOID?! Sad
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Damn, Void, that sucks! Good luck finding a new place. Godspeed and all that.
(December 31, 2010 at 12:17 am)theVOID Wrote: Big Grin No question there min.

Or i could wait and be miserable until someone finds a flat for me and then thank god more than that person for doing so.

That's why I do not tolerate on my any thank given to the "lord" for the food produced by the diligence of men. People who like to give thanks before meals ought not partake in food produced by those whom they did not thank.

(December 31, 2010 at 12:17 am)theVOID Wrote: Big Grin No question there min.

I'll pray to God so that you find a place to live since you guys won't do it. You don't have to thank me, though. Just let me know if my prayers worked or not as soon as you're ready. Smile