Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: How Egypt tried to kill a "60 Minutes" interview
BREAKING: How Egypt tried to kill a "60 Minutes" interview
The president of Egypt, Abdul Fattah Al-Sisi was interviewed by 60 Minutes. Egypt tried to block the airing of the interview:

https://www.ft.com/content/320a08d0-11bc...f78404524e

Quote: Other excerpts of the interview made public by CBS include a denial by Mr Sisi of assertions by Human Rights Watch that the country is holding 60,000 political prisoners. Egypt’s official line is that there are no political detainees in the country and that everyone in prison is there for breaking the law.

The man -Al Sisi- is a murderer.  You can read about the massacre he commit here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_201...a_massacre

He is ruling Egypt with full dictatorship and utter savagery, throwing everybody who dares talking about his regime or him in a negative way behind bars to get tortured.
RE: BREAKING: How Egypt tried to kill a "60 Minutes" interview
(January 7, 2019 at 4:48 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The president of Egypt, Abdul Fattah Al-Sisi was interviewed by 60 Minutes. Egypt tried to block the airing of the interview:

https://www.ft.com/content/320a08d0-11bc...f78404524e

Quote: Other excerpts of the interview made public by CBS include a denial by Mr Sisi of assertions by Human Rights Watch that the country is holding 60,000 political prisoners. Egypt’s official line is that there are no political detainees in the country and that everyone in prison is there for breaking the law.

The man -Al Sisi- is a murderer.  You can read about the massacre he commit here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_201...a_massacre

He is ruling Egypt with full dictatorship and utter savagery, throwing everybody who dares talking about his regime or him in a negative way behind bars to get tortured.

Yea, saw that last night. Not good. 

Atlass, I wish I had some simple answers for the world, but I don't. Europe and America unfortunately are having their own attempts at strong man rule and the orange turd is leading the charge.  But if  you do anything, please understand not everyone living in the west wants bully strong armed rulers. America right now has a jackass bully in the WH whom vilifies entire races and religions, makes implied physical threats to rival's supporters, attacks war heros, attacks even his own republican intel, kisses the ass of dictators, and attacks the free press. 

The only thing I can hope for right now on my side, is for Mueller to get some dirt on the orange turd that not even the GOP can ignore, or have our House Dems expose enough of his cons so that our swing voters are soured on him to the point he cant win in 2020.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3128 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1135 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1178 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2078 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1228 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths WinterHold 23 1983 November 2, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Obama: This simple '60 Minutes' question was 'too tough' for Trump WinterHold 7 780 October 31, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  BREAKING: Macron vs Islam: or Macron vs Erdogan ? WinterHold 9 348 October 27, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1071 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 890 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate