Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with a cartoon/instructional video
help with a cartoon/instructional video
I've had several people in the past commit in helping me put together a instructional video that explains my take on how evolution and creation can work together. I've explained this till my fingers fall off and we still have the same members asking the same questions. I've got a few bucks I can throw at this project if need be. As I do want to post this to youtube, so that I may access this at church or any other function where I need this explained.

I've got a basic 5 min script and a basic outline from the other times I've worked on this project. If this works out I may do others, can provide other work with our web site our inventory site and maybe work related instructional videos if these kinda of things interest you and you feel you can make money at them.
RE: help with a cartoon/instructional video
(February 13, 2019 at 2:34 pm)Drich Wrote: I've had several people in the past commit in helping me put together a instructional video that explains my take on how evolution and creation can work together. I've explained this till my fingers fall off and we still have the same members asking the same questions. I've got a few bucks I can throw at this project if need be. As I do want to post this to youtube, so that I may access this at church or any other function where I need this explained.

I've got a basic 5 min script and a basic outline from the other times I've worked on this project. If this works out I may do others, can provide other work with our web site our inventory site and maybe work related instructional videos if these kinda of things interest you and you feel you can make money at them.

Count me out.

I have long since accepted that a super cognition is not required for the shuffling of Adenine, Guanine, Thymine and Cytosine.

FYI, there is nothing "instructional" about trying to retrofit modern scientific fact to fit old mythology. I think the term you are looking for is "Pulling crap out of my butt."
Bich, you'll never do anything but lose.
Try liarsforjesus dot com?  Probably have better luck there.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 13, 2019 at 2:34 pm)Drich Wrote: I've had several people in the past commit in helping me put together a instructional video that explains my take on how evolution and creation can work together. I've explained this till my fingers fall off and we still have the same members asking the same questions. I've got a few bucks I can throw at this project if need be. As I do want to post this to youtube, so that I may access this at church or any other function where I need this explained.

You'll understand, of course, why I'm going to decline your very kind offer to help you disseminate anti-scientific lunacy.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

I could do it.  I've done a lot of programming work as well as some 3D animation, and I know some people in the lower tiers of the film industry in Vancouver-- the kind who do little projects like this.

But I won't.  Tongue

Hilarious 

[Image: xR0g1y.gif]
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
So you need help to animate your lies?

Why don't you go to a theist site, or better yet, pray for it to happen?

That's one way to come out as a masochist, I suppose.

So you're asking for our help in creating Xtian propaganda for you?