Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Comedian
Christian Comedian
Finally we get to see how a proper Christian comedy that is in line with Jesus teachings and the one that you can watch without the feeling that you're sinning and, most of all, one in which Christians and God win in every joke.

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Christian Comedian
(February 23, 2019 at 10:47 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Finally we get to see how a proper Christian comedy that is in line with Jesus teachings and the one that you can watch without the feeling that you're sinning and, most of all, one in which Christians and God win in every joke.

Geez, what can I possibly say to THAT?
.Oh, yeah,  I remember ; A little scary having such a preachy redneck fuckwit  posing as a comedian.    Huh
Btw, I failed to hear an actual joke. Even Fuckabee knew the guy was unfunny.
Very uncomfortable to watch.
(February 24, 2019 at 7:36 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Btw, I failed to hear an actual joke. Even Fuckabee even knew the guy was unfunny.

It was pretty much unwatchable. I haven't seen what this clip was edited from, but the editing was done with a really heavy hand. You can make anything look stupid and batshit crazy with editing.

Fake does love to post edited material.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
(February 24, 2019 at 7:59 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(February 24, 2019 at 7:36 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Btw, I failed to hear an actual joke. Even Fuckabee even knew the guy was unfunny.

It was pretty much unwatchable. I haven't seen what this clip was edited from, but the editing was done with a really heavy hand. You can make anything look stupid and batshit crazy with editing.

You can search Youtube for Brad Stine. If you're worried about the editing then maybe you should do that.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(February 24, 2019 at 8:15 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(February 24, 2019 at 7:59 pm)Yonadav Wrote: It was pretty much unwatchable. I haven't seen what this clip was edited from, but the editing was done with a really heavy hand. You can make anything look stupid and batshit crazy with editing.

You can search Youtube for Brad Stine.  If you're worried about the editing then maybe you should do that.

And subject myself to a bad comedian? No thanks. I'm not worried that the clip that Fake posted was edited. I'm saying that it was edited.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
Uh....I could tell the clip was edited, but the content seemed decidedly unfunny regardless of that.
That's all I was I saying.

It appears that I've happened upon some back and forth or another in this thread.
Don't know nothin' about that. It's got nothin' to do with me.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Here's another Christian comedian or at least with a Christian mentality

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Honest review of this comedian. Brian37 23 1050 April 30, 2021 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Atheist Redneck comedian on COVID-19 Brian37 0 337 April 23, 2020 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Brian37
Tongue My favorite Twitter comedian Tea Earl Grey Hot 1 1017 November 28, 2012 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger