Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye Bye Bibi..............
Bye Bye Bibi..............
Never liked that fucker, Israel could do far better.  He's been busted for corruption. Hopefully 45 will go down in shame too.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/israe...es-n977571
RE: Bye Bye Bibi..............
Huh! When I saw the topic title I thought this would be about Bibi Andersson.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(March 1, 2019 at 2:44 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Huh! When I saw the topic title I thought this would be about Bibi Andersson.

So did I. Huh
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
I can't be the only person who knows Benjamin Netanyahu's first name nickname is "Bibi".
If it makes you feel better, I figured this was about Benjamin Netanyahu.

Partly because I already heard he's under investigation for fraud.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(March 1, 2019 at 10:59 am)Divinity Wrote: If it makes you feel better, I figured this was about Benjamin Netanyahu.

Partly because I already heard he's under investigation for fraud.

He's been under suspicion for a couple years now. Somewhere in Israel they have their own Mueller who kept quiet until they had the goods on him.

Britain needs to have the fuckers who perpetrated the Brexit fraud on Britain charged.
Rebozo died years ago.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is The NRA Going Bye-Bye? BrianSoddingBoru4 46 2046 August 9, 2020 at 5:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Rut Ro Raggy, Bibi in hot water...... Brian37 1 633 September 8, 2019 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Poor Old Bibi Can't Catch A Break BrianSoddingBoru4 45 6398 January 5, 2017 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Amarok