Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planes, Trains, and autocratic swill.....
Planes, Trains, and autocratic swill.....
Trump is now claiming that the plan crash in Ethiopia is a result of relying too much on technology.

No you fucking dumbass. You cant on the one hand call for more deregulation, then bitch when something goes wrong.

Regulations are why cars now have seat belt and air bags. And regulations are why, when even cars crash, we pay government investigators to assess how and why those accidents happen.

Be it pilot error, computer error, or bad design, the investigation of why the plane crashed is what will give us an answer. 

We don't need to go back to hot air balloons dumbass. 

This is the hypocrisy of the GOP. The only thing that solves issues like this are REGULATIONS and investigation and oversight. Those things don't happen with more deregulation.

Point to the GOP is, you assholes cannot have it both ways. You cant have a free for all market, then bitch when we can solve problems through oversight. 

If you are going to claim we rely too much on technology, the problem isn't the technology itself, but lack of oversight of that technology. 

Technology is only as good as the humans who use it. It is still up to humans to police what what we use.

So if the orange turd's argument is we rely too much on technology, only oversight of that technology can mitigate and reduce problems with that technology.

So this moron basically blew the concept of "deregulation" out of the water.
RE: Planes, Trains, and autocratic swill.....
Well, looks like we can add aeronautic technology to the long list of things Trump knows nothing about.  Maybe he thinks we should go back to biplanes.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 12, 2019 at 11:58 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Well, looks like we can add aeronautic technology to the long list of things Trump knows nothing about.  Maybe he thinks we should go back to biplanes.

Boru

Worse, he wants us to deregulate to a kite and key and lightening.
C'mon, Brian, what to fuck does Trump know about this subject? This is like if a 5-year-old tweeted about a calculus problem.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
But the nuclear button in the hands of the 5 year old isn’t from a lego kit. Think about that.

That could forever be the thing by which America will be judged by posterity.
(March 13, 2019 at 12:58 am)AFTT47 Wrote: C'mon, Brian, what to fuck does Trump know about this subject? This is like if a 5-year-old tweeted about a calculus problem.

The problem is the 5 year old schoolyard bully is in office.
(March 13, 2019 at 12:58 am)AFTT47 Wrote: C'mon, Brian, what to fuck does Trump know about this subject? This is like if a 5-year-old tweeted about a calculus problem.

[Image: 2vxdnr.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1582 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Trains, no planes and Australia thrills? Brian37 3 580 September 28, 2017 at 7:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus