Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war.
The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war.
The invading forces of Gog and Magog have left Afghanistan after reigning terror and mayhem for 20 full years over the country:

Quote:The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the end of the United States' longest war

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/30/polit...index.html

The war costed America 2 Trillion $ and costs in life is estimated with 10s of Thousands:

Quote:At just short of 20 years, the now-ending U.S. combat mission in Afghanistan was America’s longest war. Ordinary Americans tended to forget about it, and it received measurably less oversight from Congress than the Vietnam War did. But its death toll is in the many tens of thousands. And because the U.S. borrowed most of the money to pay for it, generations of Americans will be burdened by the cost of paying it off.

https://apnews.com/article/middle-east-b...d683e1a38f

But the disaster is my bald in the quote above.

No wonder the forces of Gog and Magog were so generous with bombing and shooting in Afghanistan: I mean all the money was....borrowed ! 
The inflated, corrupt banking system printed the toilet paper called cash to back this war.

A song to sing:

Hehe
RE: The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war.
Gog and Magog have about as much relevance to the Afghanistan war as do orcs and balrogs.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war.
Winterhold seems to be very happy that another Islamist state now exists in the world.
(August 30, 2021 at 7:05 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Gog and Magog have about as much relevance to the Afghanistan war as do orcs and balrogs.

Boru

They are the Orcs if you think about it; Uruk-Hai if we want to get accurate.
Forgot about Korea didn' t ya?
(August 30, 2021 at 8:16 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(August 30, 2021 at 7:05 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Gog and Magog have about as much relevance to the Afghanistan war as do orcs and balrogs.

Boru

They are the Orcs if you think about it; Uruk-Hai if we want to get accurate.

It’s cute how you use the phrase ‘think about it’, as if it’s something you’ve ever done.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 30, 2021 at 7:36 pm)HappySkeptic Wrote: Winterhold seems to be very happy that another Islamist state now exists in the world.

You mention "Islamist" as if it was a curse, forgetting that the invader here is both the U.S and the ISIS proxy that follows it to spread bloodspilling in every location it withdraws from.

Reminds me of "landmines" that the American Deep State keeps behind to punish enemies; especially when we know that the heart and soul of this line of thinking -Bin Laden- was actually your agent against the USSR.

(August 30, 2021 at 8:19 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 30, 2021 at 8:16 pm)WinterHold Wrote: They are the Orcs if you think about it; Uruk-Hai if we want to get accurate.

It’s cute how you use the phrase ‘think about it’, as if it’s something you’ve ever done.

Boru

I did think and here are the similarities:

1- The U.S army employs mutants very tall and very strong just like the Uruk-Hai. Their genetics are full of supplement and protein shots similar to the spells of Saruman.

2- As the Orcish blood flows through the veins of these creatures; their mental power is highly low, they listen to propaganda -the voice of Saruman- and high Orcish noise they call "Doom metal". 

3- The decreased brain power makes them very generous in exchanging bullets & bombing with natives of the realm. During their "Orcish rush" they bomb children, women, anybody actually. 

4- They love to kill just to pass time; as it was proved by the reports of ex-Orcs.
You're completely insane.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 30, 2021 at 6:59 pm)WinterHold Wrote: The invading forces of Gog and Magog have left Afghanistan after reigning terror and mayhem for 20 full years over the country:

We can always come back, if necessary.
Quote:The invading forces of Democracy and freedom have left Afghanistan after giving the Afgans more freedom and presperity then Islamic regime ever for 20 full years over the country and has left it in the hands of a band of murderous thugs who can only promise never ending conflict and brutal repression.
There fixed that for you

Quote:But the disaster is my bald in the quote above.

No wonder the forces of Democracy  and Freedom were so generous with education  and Programs to help in Afghanistan: I mean all the money was....borrowed ! 
There fixed that for you

Quote:The inflated, corrupt banking system printed the toilet paper called cash to back this war.
And you don't understand economics  Hehe

Quote:You mention "Islamist" as if it was a curse, forgetting that the invader here is both the U.S and the ISIS proxy that follows it to spread bloodspilling in every location it withdraws from.
Bullshit 

Quote:Reminds me of "landmines" that the American Deep State keeps behind to punish enemies; especially when we know that the heart and soul of this line of thinking -Bin Laden- was actually your agent against the USSR.
Landmines were never intentionally left behind you idiot
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifty years after the Yom Kippur War LinuxGal 71 4463 October 18, 2023 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Gog Magog civil war with the west WinterHold 37 2043 July 20, 2023 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 356 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 715 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Proxy war in Ukraine? Angrboda 151 5463 November 8, 2022 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Holocaust survivor perishes as the result of another war Foxaèr 12 1327 May 2, 2022 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Buy the new US military rifle before the troops get them onlinebiker 35 1879 April 25, 2022 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President WinterHold 134 12831 August 24, 2021 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Troops to leave Afghanistan by 9/11/21 Brian37 10 1900 April 16, 2021 at 12:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Intimidation and defamation. Last desperate act. Brian37 16 1687 January 4, 2021 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball