Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islamophobia and a message.
Islamophobia and a message.
Islamophobia is a disease that infects some humans; turning them into xenophobic killers without shame.
The infected host becomes delusional and also blind: they get stripped out of this century to live in their imagined version of the 15 century.

The islamophobic brain forgets all the crimes and also facts of the world; that the Crusades are a non-Muslim disaster; that the invasion of America is a non-Muslim disaster; that WW1 & WW2 are non-Muslim disasters, that Vlad the Impaler is a non-Muslim disaster, that the Mongol invasions are a non-Muslim disaster, that cancer is a non-Muslim disaster, that AK-47s are a Russian disaster, that the atomic bomb is a non-Muslim disaster, that the nuclear attacks on Japan are a non-Muslim disaster...etc.

The Islamophobic brain doesn't weigh with a proper scale; but they weigh with a very confused scale that is purposely imbalanced; intentionally made inaccurate to produce the right dosage of populism and mob-mentality. It is a scale worthy of a medieval Pope immobilizing a campaign to invade Jerusalem.

I hope this post stands as a message to Islamophobic people and xenophobes. My God says in the Quran:

Quote:Sura 60, The Quran:
Sahih International

(8) Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

No matter what you do, you will not make me treat a non-Muslim unjustly. No matter what you do, my religion will stay the same and my Quran will stay the same.

Actions like the massacre of NZ made me respect NZ even more, and its president more and more. Islamophobia will fail just like it failed during the Crusades, on the long run I see that Islamophobic parties are getting defeated, from medieval xenophobic knights to modern terrorists.

Thank you, NZ.
Remember verse 8 from Sura 60.
RE: Islamophobia and a message.
(March 22, 2019 at 8:10 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Islamophobia is a disease that infects some humans; turning them into xenophobic killers without shame.
The infected host becomes delusional and also blind: they get stripped out of this century to live in their imagined version of the 15 century.

The islamophobic brain forgets all the crimes and also facts of the world; that the Crusades are a non-Muslim disaster; that the invasion of America is a non-Muslim disaster; that WW1 & WW2 are non-Muslim disasters, that Vlad the Impaler is a non-Muslim disaster, that the Mongol invasions are a non-Muslim disaster, that cancer is a non-Muslim disaster, that AK-47s are a Russian disaster, that the atomic bomb is a non-Muslim disaster, that the nuclear attacks on Japan are a non-Muslim disaster...etc.

The Islamophobic brain doesn't weigh with a proper scale; but they weigh with a very confused scale that is purposely imbalanced; intentionally made inaccurate to produce the right dosage of populism and mob-mentality. It is a scale worthy of a medieval Pope immobilizing a campaign to invade Jerusalem.

I hope this post stands as a message to Islamophobic people and xenophobes. My God says in the Quran:

Quote:Sura 60, The Quran:
Sahih International

(8) Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

No matter what you do, you will not make me treat a non-Muslim unjustly. No matter what you do, my religion will stay the same and my Quran will stay the same.

Actions like the massacre of NZ made me respect NZ even more, and its president more and more. Islamophobia will fail just like it failed during the Crusades, on the long run I see that Islamophobic parties are getting defeated, from medieval xenophobic knights modern terrorists.

Thank you, NZ.
Remember verse 8 from Sura 60.

Look man, I will always value the concept of protecting non violent individuals. I do hate religious tribalism though. But it is not "Islamophobia" to say the Koran has been used by humans to justify violence to others. That is not saying Muslims invented or own a patent on religious justified violence, they do not. Every religion worldwide has individuals, or sub sects that interpret their holy writings to justify harm to others. 

Your Koran may stay the same, but considering the billions who read it, each interpretation will vary. Just like the bible.
(March 22, 2019 at 8:10 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Vlad the Impaler is a non-Muslim disaster,
I beg to disagree
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(March 22, 2019 at 8:23 am)Deesse23 Wrote:
(March 22, 2019 at 8:10 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Vlad the Impaler is a non-Muslim disaster,
I beg to disagree

Same here.  Vlad wasn't ANY kind of a disaster. He was just impulsive and rather hard-headed.

Snappy dresser, though.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 22, 2019 at 3:02 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 22, 2019 at 8:23 am)Deesse23 Wrote: I beg to disagree

Same here.  Vlad wasn't ANY kind of a disaster. He was just impulsive and rather hard-headed.

Snappy dresser, though.

Boru

Also a brilliant, if a smidge ruthless, tactician.

Could be  little impulsive. One time I think a Turkish emissary refused to remove his turban. Vlad didn't argue. He just had the turban nailed to the guy's head.   This is one of those stories which should be true even if it is not.
The problem with Islamophobia is that the word is being used to shut up any complaint about Islam.
Look, almost every Muslim I've ever met has been a really nice person.
But the other day a Muslim co-worker accused me of being Islamophobic for complaining about not being able to take my clients to the toilet in the park because Muslims keep shitting and pissing on the toilet seats and don't bother to clean it up.
I asked him who he thinks is doing it then.
He said it was probably the aboriginals.

(March 22, 2019 at 8:10 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The islamophobic brain forgets all the crimes and also facts of the world; that the Crusades are a non-Muslim disaster; that the invasion of America is a non-Muslim disaster; that WW1 & WW2 are non-Muslim disasters, that Vlad the Impaler is a non-Muslim disaster, that the Mongol invasions are a non-Muslim disaster, that cancer is a non-Muslim disaster, that AK-47s are a Russian disaster, that the atomic bomb is a non-Muslim disaster, that the nuclear attacks on Japan are a non-Muslim disaster...etc.

None of those are current, tangible threats to human well-being. Stop being a disingenuous cunt, you fucktard.

(March 22, 2019 at 8:10 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: No matter what you do, you will not make me treat a non-Muslim unjustly. No matter what you do, my religion will stay the same and my Quran will stay the same.

Nobody gives a shit about what you will directly do. We do care about the violence and harm you promote with your false and dishonest apologetics of Islam.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(March 22, 2019 at 3:02 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 22, 2019 at 8:23 am)Deesse23 Wrote: I beg to disagree

Snappy dresser, though.

Boru

I was saying this in response to Atlas´ claim that all those names/people he mentioned were *disasters to humanity*, but not caused/related to Islam.

Vlad Tepes was a direct and immediate result of Islam. I didnt know this had to be pointed out, even to Atlas.

Vlad, like many other rulers of the balcan/eastern europe tried to keep their independence from the Ottoman empire, which was increasingly pressing towards central Europe.
He (and his brother) were hostages to the Ottomans, with the goal to culturally assimilate them, as was common since at least the roman empire. Holding other countries´ rulers kids as hostage is not very *nice*, frankly. Wallachia also had to pay hefty tribute and the Ottomans regularly forced them to hand over young boys to be also culturally assimilated and taken to the Janissary guard. Vlads methods to fight the ottomans can be disputed, but they equal guerilla warfare, like it was conducted by the VC in Vetnam. He didnt have much choices, given the fact that the hungarian King between him and the german emperor fucked him out of self interest.

Regarding tactics and military prowess in general i would like to introduce Stefan Cel Mare a contemporary (and supporter) of Vlad, and the Battle of Vaslui, .
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(March 23, 2019 at 7:43 am)Little lunch Wrote: The problem with Islamophobia is that the word is being used to shut up any complaint about Islam.
Look, almost every Muslim I've ever met has been a really nice person.
But the other day a Muslim co-worker accused me of being Islamophobic for complaining about not being able to take my clients to the toilet in the park because Muslims keep shitting and pissing on the toilet seats and don't bother to clean it up.
I asked him who he thinks is doing it then.
He said it was probably the aboriginals.

As well intended as liberals can be, I agree, but again, this isn't just about Islam. Liberals can get to be far too over protective, even with good intent, about any religion.

Tell a Buddhist that it is a religion and not a philosophy, they flip out.  Point out that Myanmar's Buddhists have attacked and oppressed Muslims, you get called a bigot. 

Criticize Israel for anything, suddenly you want Jews wiped off the map.

Tell either a conservative or liberal Christian there is no such thing as a magic baby, same thing.

Humans worldwide still need to do a far better job in general, in separating criticism and blasphemy from the separate issue of human rights which everyone should agree on.

Bigotry is unfortunately a real thing, and any sane person should combat that. But humans should at the same time, not fear being wrong and be willing to be introspective, even if the questioner is offending them. There is a difference between offending to make a valid point, and offending out of hate and fear.

I question even those I like, just like I love my late mother, but it would still bother me if she had went around saying repeatedly every day, "The Los Angeles Rams beat the Chicago Cubs in the NHL Stanley Cup." I may like or love you, but a bad claim is still a bad claim.

Just like the world needs to face global warming. Just like the world had to face the planet was a globe and not flat.
I'm not islamophobic until I run into a radical. The same as with any other religion.

I think you need to admit Islam has their far share of radicals who take violent radical actions.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This Was A Message To Bernie Minimalist 67 7424 June 23, 2016 at 7:37 am
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Sending a Little Message Here? Minimalist 5 803 April 15, 2014 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Senshi