Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello , I am new here :)
Hello , I am new here :)
Hello , i am a final semester student of a commerce degree which i am doing through a distance education course .

I have 5 more months of study left and i am very excited that my course will end soon .

I have been working and studying at the same time for the past 2 and a half years .

I am planning to join a new job soon .

My job interview will be in April

It is for a showroom for Honda Motorcycle and Scooter .

Right now i don't know what the nature of the job is .

I am very tensed and stressed out .

RE: Hello , I am new here :)
Hello.

I'm the Valkyrie and I will be your guide, both here in the forums and to Valhalla if I judge you worthy.

We accept all major credit cards, and a few minor ones. My favourite us Russian Express "Don't leave home without it - or else!"

What else? Oh, yes. Keep your hands inside the forum and all times and prepare for a wild ride (management accepts no responsibility for the liss of limbs, life, or sanity from interracting with the wildli...members...of the zoo. I mean "forum").

Don't accept anything from Iggy (you'll know him when you see him). And remember to brush your teeth.

Again, welcome.
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome to Atheist Forums. I look forward to reading your posts. Thumb up
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Thanks for the reply The Valkyrie , Gwaithmir .

My 5th semester exam ended yesterday evening .

So i am a bit disoriented .

And today i am trying to prepare for the new job interview for Honda Motorcycle and Scooter .

I guess i have to do some research to prepare for the new job .

Thanks Smile

(March 29, 2019 at 1:33 am)Ashwin39 Wrote: Thanks for the reply The Valkyrie , Gwaithmir .

And today i am trying to prepare for the new job interview for Honda Motorcycle and Scooter .

Thanks Smile

Egads! I graduated from college about 50 years ago. How time flies! Now I look upon that old man looking back at me in the mirror and wonder, "What happened?!" Huh
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Hello!

Hug

Heart
(March 29, 2019 at 2:42 am)Gwaithmir Wrote:
(March 29, 2019 at 1:33 am)Ashwin39 Wrote: Thanks for the reply The Valkyrie , Gwaithmir .

Thanks Smile

Egads! I graduated from college about 50 years ago. How time flies! Now I look upon that old man looking back at me in the mirror and wonder, "What happened?!" Huh

edit
Welcome to AF
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off your mattress. Hookers to your right, booze down the hall and theists in the basement.
Welcome Woof.

What part of the world are you from?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.