Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New House On The Left.. "A New Hope"
New House On The Left.. "A New Hope"
Well not quite, but I just signed all the papers, permits and my bank account is screaming, "MOMMY!"

New house isn't here yet, but like I said signed all the papers and paid in full. So the only thing now is to find  a place to stay while they do all the construction and put the new house where this one is.

But it will be worth it. And my mom would be proud. I can't stress enough how good she was to me.
RE: New House On The Left.. "A New Hope"
(May 2, 2018 at 7:45 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Well not quite, but I just signed all the papers, permits and my bank account is screaming, "MOMMY!"

New house isn't here yet, but like I said signed all the papers and paid in full. So the only thing now is to find  a place to stay while they do all the construction and put the new house where this one is.

But it will be worth it. And my mom would be proud. I can't stress enough how good she was to me.
Congratulations!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Congratulations, Brian! You didn't go wrong there! Best of luck with your new home!
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(May 2, 2018 at 8:36 pm)A Theist Wrote: Congratulations, Brian! You didn't go wrong there! Best of luck with your new home!

Thanks. This time I really do have to do a far better job of keeping the place clean. I fell behind on this one because I spent so much time taking care of my mom. And let me tell you, mobile homes are more needy than a stick or brick house. The cheaper construction requires higher scrutiny and attention.
Congratulations, Brian.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Sorry this is tardy, but go watch every episode of Holmes: Buy it Right
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 2, 2018 at 9:04 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Sorry this is tardy, but go watch every episode of Holmes: Buy it Right

Yea tardy would be the word. I am fully committed now. 

It is a new manufactured home, not a used one.
You paid in full up front? How old are you!? They're going to jack you around for months! I hope I'm wrong, but you NEVER pay in full up front.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 2, 2018 at 8:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 2, 2018 at 8:36 pm)A Theist Wrote: Congratulations, Brian! You didn't go wrong there! Best of luck with your new home!

Thanks. This time I really do have to do a far better job of keeping the place clean. I fell behind on this one because I spent so much time taking care of my mom. And let me tell you, mobile homes are more needy than a stick or brick house. The cheaper construction requires higher scrutiny and attention.
Well, I'm happy for you. No doubt your Mom would have wanted that for you.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(May 2, 2018 at 9:28 pm)Fireball Wrote: You paid in full up front? How old are you!? They're going to jack you around for months! I hope I'm wrong, but you NEVER pay in full up front.

Now I am getting all the armchair quarterbacks. It's a  little late for that.

No, 3 weeks ago I put a deposit down. I paid the full amount today. This is a national chain of manufactured homes.

And I wasn't alone by myself. I had friends sit in and I had duplicates of paperwork they are holding independently.

(May 2, 2018 at 9:31 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(May 2, 2018 at 8:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Thanks. This time I really do have to do a far better job of keeping the place clean. I fell behind on this one because I spent so much time taking care of my mom. And let me tell you, mobile homes are more needy than a stick or brick house. The cheaper construction requires higher scrutiny and attention.
Well, I'm happy for you. No doubt your Mom would have wanted that for you.

I know I give religions shit here. And no, I won't back off. But everyone has a mom, and when you have a mom like mine, it transcends. I will give you shit in the future. But for this I say. THANK YOU.  Cool

I just wanted everyone to know, the "yongens" might not get the title of the thread. Star Wars fans will get half of it  regardless of age.

But the first half of the title "New House On The Left" is a spoof of an old 1970s horror movie "Last House On The Left"

"A New Hope" is the Star Wars Reference. 

HEY I didn't say these jokes were good, but they are free.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goodbye to one of TTA's finest - Girlyman has left the building arewethereyet 7 1466 July 18, 2019 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Figbash
  No good men left Foxaèr 26 2908 May 20, 2019 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  If you come to my house, you'd better like... Astreja 51 3716 August 8, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Seraphina