Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the Australians here....
To the Australians here....
Hillbilly Atheist and I will be in Brisbane early June, so if anyone local there wants to hook up with us, let me know. We can meet at Victoria Point. 

THAT's not a knife, this is a knife!
RE: To the Australians here....
Would love to cross paths... but getting up to Brisbane's just a bit too much of a hike, sorry. Sad

Hug

Drink lots of beer and such while you're enjoying the local atmosphere. Smile

All the best.

Not at work.
I suggest you find a bar well off the beaten track, recite a bit of your poetry to the guys at the bar, I've heard the Aussies love that sort of thing.
(April 22, 2019 at 10:50 am)Brian37 Wrote: Hillbilly Atheist and I will be in Brisbane early June, so if anyone local there wants to hook up with us, let me know. We can meet at Victoria Point. 

I hope you make it out alive.

Additionally, your reference (in addition to being wrong) is off.  Brisbane is in Queensland.  'Crocodile Dundee' takes place in The Northern Territory.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 22, 2019 at 3:13 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 22, 2019 at 10:50 am)Brian37 Wrote: Hillbilly Atheist and I will be in Brisbane early June, so if anyone local there wants to hook up with us, let me know. We can meet at Victoria Point. 

I hope you make it out alive.

Additionally, your reference (in addition to being wrong) is off.  Brisbane is in Queensland.  'Crocodile Dundee' takes place in The Northern Territory.

Boru

Yes  you got me. I am going to China. Smarty pants.

I've already been there once before, I know it is in Queensland silly. Dundee did go to NY so I still got planet earth correct.
(April 22, 2019 at 3:39 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 22, 2019 at 3:13 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I hope you make it out alive.

Boru

Yes  you got me. I am going to China. Smarty pants.

I've already been there once before, I know it is in Queensland silly. Dundee did go to NY so I still got planet earth correct.

'Earth' in this context should be capitalized.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Define "hook up"...

My mind goes places it shouldn't...
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 22, 2019 at 5:02 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Define "hook up"...

Well, when bluefin tuna are in a feeding frenzy tuna boat men can throw a bare hook in the water, the fish will bite it, and they can be hauled aboard neatly. So Brian is planning to try that in some Aussie bars.
(April 22, 2019 at 5:02 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: My mind goes places it shouldn't...

You and me both.
(April 22, 2019 at 5:41 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 22, 2019 at 5:02 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Define "hook up"...

Well, when bluefin tuna are in a feeding frenzy tuna boat men can throw a bare hook in the water, the fish will bite it, and they can be hauled aboard neatly. So Brian is planning to try that in some Aussie bars.

Friday nights!
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COKE HERE, GET YOUR COKE HERE.... Brian37 7 978 March 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4