Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All are claiming to be happy.
All are claiming to be happy.
All are claiming to be happy. But all are actually messed up emotionally in their own way, but everybody must draw that fake smile to make us forget that in their heads; there is a "brain". The filthiest organ in the history of mankind. Also, they put perfumes to make us forget that they poop. Who are you fooling; shithead ? never claim to be pure; but fight the filth that you can control, and admit the filth you can't control. Eventually; you will learn that it's not about "filth"; but it's about "control". In terms of that; how many assholes did I meet who had no control whatsoever, but they wear the most expensive ? put perfumes that charm; drive cars that charm; all to hide their lack of control.

People are not happy. They just love to act; it's a habit of the brain to live inside its own shell when it feels any danger; having so many other worms dwelling inside their shells too does not mean that they "saw the sun"; they just can't stand the outside anymore; they simply can't "control" their own destinies. Thus they dwell inside within the shell.

Happiness is not "masking the self" with the scent of a happy spirit; it's not the act of "faking" happiness; but it's satisfaction with one's own reality. But a fake smile won't convince a soul that  saw  through the lies; a fake smile and a social laugh only makes me say: who are you shitting?
RE: All are claiming to be happy.
hehehehehehehe..................
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I blame the creator.
(April 26, 2019 at 8:53 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: All are claiming to be happy. But all are actually messed up emotionally in their own way, but everybody must draw that fake smile to make us forget that in their heads; there is a "brain". The filthiest organ in the history of mankind. Also, they put perfumes to make us forget that they poop. Who are you fooling; shithead ? never claim to be pure; but fight the filth that you can control, and admit the filth you can't control. Eventually; you will learn that it's not about "filth"; but it's about "control". In terms of that; how many assholes did I meet who had no control whatsoever, but they wear the most expensive ? put perfumes that charm; drive cars that charm; all to hide their lack of control.

People are not happy. They just love to act; it's a habit of the brain to live inside its own shell when it feels any danger; having so many other worms dwelling inside their shells too does not mean that they "saw the sun"; they just can't stand the outside anymore; they simply can't "control" their own destinies. Thus they dwell inside within the shell.

Happiness is not "masking the self" with the scent of a happy spirit; it's not the act of "faking" happiness; but it's satisfaction with one's own reality. But a fake smile won't convince a soul that  saw  through the lies; a fake smile and a social laugh only makes me say: who are you shitting?

Check your rye bread for mold.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Lots of humans are just like that despite the religion

(April 26, 2019 at 9:02 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 26, 2019 at 8:53 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: All are claiming to be happy. But all are actually messed up emotionally in their own way, but everybody must draw that fake smile to make us forget that in their heads; there is a "brain". The filthiest organ in the history of mankind. Also, they put perfumes to make us forget that they poop. Who are you fooling; shithead ? never claim to be pure; but fight the filth that you can control, and admit the filth you can't control. Eventually; you will learn that it's not about "filth"; but it's about "control". In terms of that; how many assholes did I meet who had no control whatsoever, but they wear the most expensive ? put perfumes that charm; drive cars that charm; all to hide their lack of control.

Check your rye bread for mold.

Boru

I prefer grilled corn to bread made with corn.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
At work.

Big Grin
(April 26, 2019 at 8:53 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: People are not happy.

Happiness comes and goes, like all other emotions.  When people say they are happy, they mean they like their lives in general.

You are miserable. You project that on other people. Rather like projecting a movie on the movie, you lose resolution.

There is no "filth" in nature. A hurricane cannot choose what land it effects. A cockroach cannot choose it's food source. 

There is only bad logic. Humans are tribal. If there was a "filth" I could agree to as a definition, it would not be our species differences, but a 

"filth" in refusing to see that all 7 billion of us are subject to the same acts of cruelty and compassion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 683 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Happy Canada Day all you Canadians!! c172 5 1088 July 1, 2016 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: c172
  Happy St Patrick's Day to all! ignoramus 10 1272 March 17, 2016 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: ignoramus