Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will AF last forever?
Will AF last forever?
Like the Great Red Spot, it seems like message posts are declining.
RE: Will AF last forever?
(May 19, 2019 at 11:34 am)Jehanne Wrote: Like the Great Red Spot, it seems like message posts are declining.

When I signed up "New Posts" when into page 3 or 4 each morning. Now it's maybe halfway down the first page. Diehards will stay.
It's summer( well, technically late spring) here. I'm betting it's a natural thing to have more new posts in the cold months when we don't feel like spending time outside.

We are packing and loading the vehicles now for a roughly six week long "working vacation" at the beach. Taking the dogs too. They're gonna go nuts when they figure out all this packing is NOT us about to leave them. No internet service there except via the King's smart phone, so don't expect to hear from me much before July.
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
Can anybody graph posts per day?
Nothing lasts forever, Champ. And nothing stays the same. Read
That's just how it is.

Now hurry up and eat your cereal before you miss the bus.
(May 19, 2019 at 12:28 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Nothing lasts forever, Champ. And nothing stays the same. Read
That's just how it is.

Now hurry up and eat your cereal before you miss the bus.
Yeah, I'll just quietly at the back, then.
I visit this forum multiple times a day. Have not responded much or posted a new thread in a while.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I personally haven't looked at the numbers but it hardly seems surprising when we had a number of members who decided they preferred to post elsewherwe . Pretty sure wwill survive just fine.
I visit forums with 4-6 posts a day. They've been going on for years.
Mass media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Redit have all cut into mom and pop pages over the past decade.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5403 439621 10 minutes ago
Last Post: Foxaèr
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 549 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1588 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2037 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1656 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1809 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 947598 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 1041 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Last movie you didn't watch Fake Messiah 43 2689 November 16, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Wow , I have finally reached the last semester of my education :) Megabullshit 14 1617 April 15, 2019 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Megabullshit