Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hand arrives...
The Hand arrives...
I am a man of constant sorrow, I've seen trouble all my day. I bid farewell to old Kentucky,
The place where I was born and raised. For six long years I've been in trouble, no pleasures here on earth I found. For in this world I'm bound to ramble, I have no friends to help me now. Also, I follow whatever religion has cookies, and naked women.
RE: The Hand arrives...
Amen to this whole goddamn post.
(January 27, 2011 at 9:27 pm)TheHandThatMarksYourDoor Wrote: I am a man of constant sorrow, I've seen trouble all my day. I bid farewell to old Kentucky,
The place where I was born and raised. For six long years I've been in trouble, no pleasures here on earth I found. For in this world I'm bound to ramble, I have no friends to help me now. Also, I follow whatever religion has cookies, and naked women.

Bummer.

Have you recently stopped taking medication? If so,perhaps go back on them. If not,probably time to start.

Me? I'm perfectly happy to find my own naked women without benefit of clergy. Cool Shades

Welcome ,and PLEASE have some fun.

L'Chiam!!!!!!!!!!
You'll have to excuse this one, boys... He's not medicated but he might as well be... Big Grin

He's also a lurker, a creeper, and a smart ass, but he's the best friend anyone could have asked to make when 5 years old.
Also, Pad....that was MY line!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I wasn't sure how to react to this one but any friend of yours is...... is...... um......

I don't know.
(January 27, 2011 at 11:11 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: You'll have to excuse this one, boys... He's not medicated but he might as well be... Big Grin

He's also a lurker, a creeper, and a smart ass, but he's the best friend anyone could have asked to make when 5 years old.
Also, Pad....that was MY line!

YOUR friend? Oh,that's OK then.

Which line was that?Angel Cloud
Bobism has cookies and naked women?! Worship
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when
called upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.
(Oscar Wilde)
(January 28, 2011 at 1:49 am)Ryft Wrote: Bobism has cookies and naked women?! Worship

Appealing ain't it?
When in doubt...show Boobies!!! Wink Shades

-----------------------------------------------
Oh and welcome to the forum HD

Angel Cloud

-----------------------------------------------

Random thought:- Bobism....ummm like this Bob??

[attachment=423]

"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(January 27, 2011 at 9:27 pm)TheHandThatMarksYourDoor Wrote: I am a man of constant sorrow, I've seen trouble all my day. I bid farewell to old Kentucky,

Naked women? Islam is not for you, then ... but welcome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Heathen Arrives Degenhardt 18 2133 August 3, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: vorlon13