Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Heathen Arrives
The Heathen Arrives
Hey everybody,
29 year old atheist from Australia seeks fulfilling discourse online.
I was raised Pentecostal and took my religion very seriously, the cracks in my faith started showing when I noticed the non divine agendas in a lot of ministries. Myself, my parents and my siblings have had a shared journey to godlessness and for that I feel very lucky after knowing the conflicts these religious differences can stew. I've participated a fair bit in the wild religious debates on facebook and beyond discussions about the existence of gods I seek to promote reason, science and knowledge. My favourite technique in a debate is to play Rationalist Taboo. I look forward to getting to know you all, cheers.
RE: The Heathen Arrives
Hi Degen! Hi welcome to AF!

That's so cool that your family went through it with you! so jealous :c

here are your welcome waffles! As per the Bunny's request, chocolate and raspberries c:

[Image: Chocolate-waffles-first.jpg]

Enjoy!!
Now that's a way to make a man go get some nice food from the shop next door
where're ya from bud? I'm in Melb.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Welcome. Enjoy the journey.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I was raised in Melbourne and Ballarat, but I live on the NW coast of Tasmania now
Welcome!
shit man! I thought I was cold! keep warm!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
The other thing with the cold is we don't have gas to the premises here, so my electricity bill pretty much doubled thanks to my crappy heater.
Welcome! How's the heath this time of year?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Back after a loooong break...don't worry; still a heathen mediocrates 19 1229 June 28, 2020 at 3:56 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New heathen scum qb1base 13 1036 May 22, 2019 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: qb1base
  Greetings Godless Heathen Sodomites. Darwins Disciple 40 6413 July 31, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Your everyday heathen invalid 2 540 May 3, 2018 at 4:04 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hi folks, I am a Godless Heathen Godless-Heathen 34 3239 May 17, 2016 at 7:08 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Born A Heathen aerengarth 31 5821 September 2, 2013 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
Tongue Greetings from a godless heathen! WWJD? ;p Nobody 10 2292 February 24, 2013 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Nobody
  New Heathen Xalis 11 2960 July 21, 2011 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Violet
  The Hand arrives... TheHandThatMarksYourDoor 18 3927 January 28, 2011 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused