Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Propaganda Extravaganza
Propaganda Extravaganza
Post up the Silliest,Cringiest and Weirdest propaganda you can find 

[Image: awfulviewofgays.jpg]

Here's particularly Cringy piece of Anti- Gay propaganda from back when the Homophobes actually had some balls .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Propaganda Extravaganza
In terms of Anti-gay comic books (outside of Jack Chick), there's nothing that beats this:

Yes, Brent Rinehart was accused of corruption, money laundering, and fraud, among other things. This was the first line of defense against this sort of shit. He used bitching against gay people as his main defense against charges that he was corrupt. And he didn't even try to link gay people with that. Seriously. And he eventually pleaded guilty to all that. Didn't stop him from running for the Oklahoma House of Representatives 5 years later, though. That said, he at least lost the primary.

Also, here I was thinking Daniel Johnston was based out of Austin, Texas, and not Oklahoma City.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
mmm does this qualify?

[Image: tornado.jpg]
Well, it certainly qualifies as major ignorant fucktardry.
(May 26, 2019 at 2:12 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: mmm does this qualify?

[Image: tornado.jpg]

I have always said that shit like this counts as "bearing false witness." Not bearing false witness is supposedly important to to Judeo-Christiany people, but it seems like (in certain circumstances) things like this are tolerated by the Christian community.

Quote:Thou shalt not bear false witness” forbids: “1. Speaking falsely in any matter, lying, equivocating, and any way devising and designing to deceive our neighbor. 2. Speaking unjustly against our neighbor, to the prejudice of his reputation; and (which involves the guilty of both).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt..._neighbour

Unless this guy has some bona fide evidence that the tornado was a direct (or indirect) result of the state's abortion legislation, he seems to be breaking one of Christianity's sacred commandments. Is it just me? Doesn't anyone else see the hypocrisy here?
The commandments only need to be followed when it's something the blessed can chastise the lesser forms of filth for.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The propaganda is too real dyresand 2 981 March 31, 2016 at 12:30 am
Last Post: dyresand
  More Fux News propaganda. Brian37 1 848 June 21, 2014 at 7:36 am
Last Post: Brian37