Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 10:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Habits?
Personal Habits?
Does god really hate you when you masturbate and look at naked women? Is this deserving of persecution? Anyways, what are your personal habits per say? I like to:

*masturbate
*play video games
*exercise
*cook
*read

**maybe someday even work and make money for myself... it’s hard tho... 😩

???
RE: Personal Habits?
(May 31, 2019 at 7:10 am)Apex1050 Wrote: Does god really hate you when you masturbate and look at naked women? Is this deserving of persecution? Anyways, what are your personal habits per say? I like to:

*masturbate
*play video games
*exercise
*cook
*read

???

Imma throw my piece in before you're herded off into the great banned beyond.

This place is a nice, casual place for discussion of all manner, Mostly religious but not always. Most everyone here gets along each other even with the varying beliefs at play. (Sans Drich)

So I have to wonder, was it just plain boredom that sparked you to make an account, verify it with a throwaway email all just to give everyone the impression you eat paint chips?

It is malice? Do you dislike a particular religion? Do you dislike the non-believers here?

I know the school year is almost over, so if anything Summer camp will, hopefully, help you adjust.

Bless. RAmen
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(May 31, 2019 at 1:41 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote:
(May 31, 2019 at 7:10 am)Apex1050 Wrote: Does god really hate you when you masturbate and look at naked women? Is this deserving of persecution? Anyways, what are your personal habits per say? I like to:

*masturbate
*play video games
*exercise
*cook
*read

???

Imma throw my piece in before you're herded off into the great banned beyond.

This place is a nice, casual place for discussion of all manner, Mostly religious but not always. Most everyone here gets along each other even with the varying beliefs at play. (Sans Drich)

So I have to wonder, was it just plain boredom that sparked you to make an account, verify it with a throwaway email all just to give everyone the impression you eat paint chips?

It is malice? Do you dislike a particular religion? Do you dislike the non-believers here?

I know the school year is almost over, so if anything Summer camp will, hopefully, help you adjust.

Bless. RAmen

Certainly reminds me of another user or two that constantly make new threads with asinine topics and one-line OPs.  Though they've stuck around for a while so who knows with this one?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Get some job experience take a brake on video games walk down to some stores and start getting some papers together to get a job.
Life's hard and you don't get started improving by sitting around doing nothing because you don't want to you'll learn it sooner or later.
I don't know if you're serious, I've seen some weird questions before but i'm going to warn be careful with what you decide to say there's probably children on this forum for all anyone knows it is the internet but we are also the adults on the internet and need to watch it. let me add i also don't wish to know this.
Put the crack pipe down.

*masturbate
*play video games
*exercise
*cook
*read

???

OK. I will take you at face value for now.

Sure I am a gamer. My kids are gamers, we play networked games together which is a bucket of fun when we are all in the same room. I should mention that I work in IT and can field a LAN of 8 users in my home. 

Exercise. Well I am at heart a desk jockey, but lately am out on the road quite a bit. The driving is a bit "meh", but walking about in the rain or sun is quite refreshing, and there is a lot of walking. I am enjoying it.

Cooking. Personally, I really enjoy cooking meals from scratch and my kids have voted with their mouths. I wish  I could do it every day of the week, but alas, time does not allow. That said, weekends are a cooking adventure.

Reading. I read voraciously. One of my kids has inherited that trait and one has not. I don't care. Everyone is different and one cannot expect ones kids to be clones of oneself. Half clones perhaps.

All of this is fine. Perfectly normal human behaviour.

But there is a problem. Top of your list is "masturbation". Why? Do you feel guilty about it? You shouldn't. Pretty much everyone rubs one off. The only reason that beating the meat is considered by you to be number one on your list is because the religious have created the myth that it is a "sin". In reality, it is a normal behaviour.

No I am certain that my kids engage in such under the covers at night because who the hell does not. If one of them raises the question (scuse pun) then I will address it. You might ask why have I not thus far? Well, I have been frank and honest about all bodily functions (cognisant of age) as I can be. As a result, my kids know the can ask an honest question and get an honest answer whenever they feel the need.

I find it disturbing that a normal human behaviour ends up as number one on your list.
Food
PC games
Movies
Mahjong
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Trolling is a bad habit.

God frowns upon it.

He directed us to ban you, Apex.

Don't blame us. Blame god.
Dying to live, living to die.
Also, wank less and go fuck yourself more.
I'd say sell your semen for money, but the human race has enough problems as it is.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jimbo's scratchpad -private and personal ignoramus 9 1120 May 13, 2018 at 3:00 am
Last Post: ignoramus