Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 3:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bones and Bone Marrow
Bones and Bone Marrow
A cherished friend of mine, named Little Lunch, told me that I posted in the wrong thread. I think this is the thread he meant.

If I say that the rib bone of a human contains multipotent stem cells: science doesn't disagree.

If I say that that bone will grow back if the surgeon leaves the sheath that houses it intact: science doesn't disagree.

Now, bring up one word about Adam and Eve and somehow, I'm a fuckin' troll!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: Bones and Bone Marrow
(July 28, 2019 at 4:18 am)Haipule Wrote: A cherished friend of mine, named Little Lunch, told me that I posted in the wrong thread. I think this is the thread he meant.

If I say that the rib bone of a human contains multipotent stem cells: science doesn't disagree.

If I say that that bone will grow back if the surgeon leaves the sheath that houses it intact: science doesn't disagree.

Because science doesn't agree.

You can't cherry pick science.
(July 28, 2019 at 4:30 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(July 28, 2019 at 4:18 am)Haipule Wrote: A cherished friend of mine, named Little Lunch, told me that I posted in the wrong thread. I think this is the thread he meant.

Because science doesn't agree.

You can't cherry pick science.
And that's the thing! It is a troll but I never meant it to be! I can't avoid it with you/them--I am a theist prick! I still love you girlfriend.

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
I never called you a troll. Or a prick for that matter.
(July 28, 2019 at 5:00 am)Mathilda Wrote: I never called you a troll. Or a prick for that matter.
Yeah but, when I asked to worship you as God, you were not opposed.

Everyone else: I made a statement that an atheist, beyond their inventory of ideas, claims there is no God. That makes them omniscience and therefore, must be God. I bowed down and worshiped her. She said it was okay for me to worship her. See why I love her?

Sometimes you can connect the dots to arrive at a destination.
Haipule, I don't disagree with your destination, but mainly because I have trouble connecting your dots.
I like your vibe though. :-)

(July 28, 2019 at 5:24 am)Little lunch Wrote: Sometimes you can connect the dots to arrive at a destination.
Haipule, I don't disagree with your destination, but mainly because I have trouble connecting your dots.
I like your vibe though. :-)
My dots are very weird and hard to explain(impossible) and I know that. There is no affinity in science or theology. Yet, I am well grounded and thankful for friends like you who put up with all my nonsense. As you know I am fully PGAD. I've been in denial for years and now must face it. My employer said, "That's enough". And have been forced to seek disability!

That'll be fun: "Why do you think your disabled?" Because I can't stop orgasming!

(July 28, 2019 at 5:14 am)Haipule Wrote:
(July 28, 2019 at 5:00 am)Mathilda Wrote: I never called you a troll. Or a prick for that matter.
Yeah but, when I asked to worship you as God, you were not opposed.

Everyone else: I made a statement that an atheist, beyond their inventory of ideas, claims there is no God. That makes them omniscience and therefore, must be God. I bowed down and worshiped her. She said it was okay for me to worship her. See why I love her?

I don't actually remember that. But if you want to worship me as a goddess then whatever floats your boat. As long as I don't actually have to make an appearance.
At work.

(July 28, 2019 at 6:26 am)Mathilda Wrote: I don't actually remember that. But if you want to worship me as a goddess then whatever floats your boat. As long as I don't actually have to make an appearance.

Awe...... Sad

*Puts away sacrificial implements.... *

And there was gon'a be a fire and an altar and everything. Tongue

Also..... I'm pretty sure things was havin' nooky long before there was bones...... Jus' sayin'.
OK, who twisted Haip's panties?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.