Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 10:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Nun Control Work?
Does Nun Control Work?
Call them what you want, Brides of Christ, Penguins, Priests Dirty Weekends When Choirboys Aren’t About, or whatever, nuns can be seen running about on occasion in many Christian Majority countries.

Armed with rulers, a bible, and a short attention span, nuns have a reputation for strictness, discipline, and an unerring ability to spot a skirt that’s too tight or too high, or a blouse that is unbuttoned a little too far.

In fact the only known creature with a better honed ability to spot the above are teenaged boys and men over forty.

But, the ultimate question is; can nuns be controlled. What laws and regulations can be put in place to protect the defenceless public from this scourge?

Many hands have tried, and many knuckles have been withdrawn, red and bruised.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Does Nun Control Work?
All for the want of but one heterosexual priest.

Angel
Have you spoken with Sister Mary Elephant?
(August 19, 2019 at 10:33 pm)no one Wrote: Have you spoken with Sister Mary Elephant?

Ivory much like to, but she would have nun of that.
I thought all chicks who couldn't get a root by the time they turn 30 automatically become nuns Dunno

(this way they're permanently screwed)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
If Nuns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Have Nuns.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Oh shit. Please don't turn this into another fucking nuns debate!

Hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 20, 2019 at 6:06 am)ignoramus Wrote: Oh shit. Please don't turn this into another fucking nuns debate!

Hehe

How the fuck do you namby-pamby types expect to be able to protect your home without a loaded nun??

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
How does a nun get pregnant?

[Image: HQSQ2Im.jpg]
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Catholic nun and Muslim man Forsaken 5 1134 January 13, 2015 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Losty
  The Results of a Couple Days of Work Boredom thesummerqueen 4 2161 January 27, 2012 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Nun @ the Airport KichigaiNeko 0 643 October 10, 2011 at 8:01 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko