Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dorian
Dorian
Father: It looks bad for my friends in Florida. You are the Ruler of the universe and can command weather. I, as your son, command and demand You to kick the hell out of Dorian. Keep it at sea, break it apart if you will. But mostly, keep it from Palm Beach County. And also from Broward County and Daytona. SO-BE-IT!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: Dorian
Weed?
Dying to live, living to die.
...Okay.

... Oh, right.

Okay, so here's something more helpful:

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I like to think of myself as more a-dorable...
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 30, 2019 at 12:11 am)Haipule Wrote: Father: It looks bad for my friends in Florida. You are the Ruler of the universe and can command weather. I, as your son, command and demand You to kick the hell out of Dorian. Keep it at sea, break it apart if you will. But mostly, keep it from Palm Beach County. And also from Broward County and Daytona. SO-BE-IT!

Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
Thank you Father!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
Praying to the god to save you from the hurricane that he sent makes about as much sense as cussing a guy who is beating your ass.

You just make yourself more of an annoyance and thus a better target for his wrath.
(August 30, 2019 at 12:11 am)Haipule Wrote: Father: It looks bad for my friends in Florida. You are the Ruler of the universe and can command weather. I, as your son, command and demand You to kick the hell out of Dorian. Keep it at sea, break it apart if you will. But mostly, keep it from Palm Beach County. And also from Broward County and Daytona. SO-BE-IT!

Poseidon doesn't give a shit what you think. Only he controls the oceans.

So to all reading this, being that I am in Dorian's potential path. If I die, I will chalk it all up to the fact that Angelina Jolie didn't give me a blowjob.

Or, maybe life isn't magic?

If you really think your little weather incantation will work...please ask your father to skip the Outer Banks.  Hatteras really doesn't need the island to be breeched again.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Yeah but fuck the Bahamas eh?
Formerly Loom from TTA (rip)

~Ignorance is not to be ignored.~