Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 hours to go, the POTUS is sedated.
24 hours to go, the POTUS is sedated.
Did anyone catch the UN speech by that moron? He was on something.

Twenty, Twenty four hours to go, He is fucking sedated, no one to fool, nowhere to go, the fucker is sedated. Get him to Twitter, get him on his phone, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter before he goes insane, he cant control his fingers, he cant control his brain OH NO OH NO OH NO!
RE: 24 hours to go, the POTUS is sedated.
Brian, does a minute go by without Trump occupying your consciousness?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(September 24, 2019 at 2:39 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Brian, does a minute go by without Trump occupying your consciousness?

Considering the fact the fucker has his hands on the nukes and can affect my life, I won't say he takes up 100% of my day, but he is unfortunately important enough to at a minimum lambast, or is Blasphemy a crime?

Maybe my humor isn't the problem, maybe a dick of a bully in power is?

I also like watching my Skins blow a lead and lose a game week after week, but at least when they lose it doesn't affect global or national security.
(September 24, 2019 at 2:43 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(September 24, 2019 at 2:39 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Brian, does a minute go by without Trump occupying your consciousness?

Considering the fact the fucker has his hands on the nukes and can affect my life, I won't say he takes up 100% of my day, but he is unfortunately important enough to at a minimum lambast, or is Blasphemy a crime?

Maybe my humor isn't the problem, maybe a dick of a bully in power is?

I also like watching my Skins blow a lead and lose a game week after week, but at least when they lose it doesn't affect global or national security.

Brian, go back to sleep.
Yes, a no name like me needs to sleep, while a clearly disturbed person with his hands on the nukes deserves a pass.
(September 24, 2019 at 3:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Yes, a no name like me needs to sleep, while a clearly disturbed person with his hands on the nukes deserves a pass.

Your name is well know here, Brian.   Smile

But we need to know there is more to your than one continuous monomaniacal panic attack before we can relate to you.     Bad as the world may seem in general, there are still other things that occasionally please us to pay attention to.   We find them rather important for our sanity.
(September 24, 2019 at 3:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Yes, a no name like me needs to sleep, while a clearly disturbed person with his hands on the nukes deserves a pass.

Simply because people don't opt to engage with your every rambling rant doesn't mean we're giving Trump a pass.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 24, 2019 at 3:56 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:

Your name is well know here, Brian.   Smile

But we need to know there is more to your than one continuous monomaniacal panic attack before we can relate to you.     Bad as the world may seem in general, there are still other things that occasionally pleases us to pay attention to.   We find them rather important for our sanity.

Holy shit.... Seriously?

Yes I do vent, but I am not crazy. 

Don't talk to me about sanity if you attack me and ignore Trump. If you agree he is nuts, and any sane person should, then your problem is him, not someone posting a parody in the humor section of a message board.

Forgive me for liking the Ramones. I didn't realize that was a crime.
Christ on a crutch, Brian...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 24, 2019 at 4:01 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Christ on a crutch, Brian...

Boru

You got me, a mere parody of a song poking fun of a world leader is the exact same thing as having the power to start war? I didn't know I had the power to control war or peace. Stupid me thinking I was so important as to think I had that power.

Please tell everyone here how much you love ABBA. When I can start a war over you hating ABBA, get back to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You have 48 hours to live! The Valkyrie 27 2716 April 30, 2020 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What POTUS sings jacking off to mirror. Brian37 13 1410 January 24, 2017 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Aegon