Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What POTUS sings jacking off to mirror.
What POTUS sings jacking off to mirror.

RE: What POTUS sings jacking off to mirror.
Lame.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Remove a letter and it becomes the theme song for Orlando Bloom's fan club: 'When I Think About You, I Touch My Elf'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
That was fucking awful.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Me or 37?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 24, 2017 at 7:31 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Me or 37?

Boru

Brian37
He should sing this.

(January 24, 2017 at 7:35 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(January 24, 2017 at 7:31 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Me or 37?

Boru

Brian37

Then we find ourselves in agreement (rare as pandas, that is Smile ).

Boru
Why would you put that image in my head? Sad
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
This was always my favorite jacking off to a mirror song.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shoe-shop thieves get off on the wrong foot zebo-the-fat 7 698 May 4, 2023 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  24 hours to go, the POTUS is sedated. Brian37 41 4669 September 24, 2019 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I'm going to check off a bucket list item Won2blv 9 1540 February 14, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  A Friend Sent Me This Under the Heading of British Car Jacking Minimalist 2 462 January 24, 2017 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Thought Mirror Game Losty 335 23394 December 15, 2014 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Exian
  Neil deGrasse Tyson and Pluto face-off Cyberman 5 1346 June 30, 2014 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vorlon13