Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 18, 2024, 10:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO's
UFO's
Someone recently asked me about lights flying in the sky that they saw. I told her that they are, most likely, a Japanese memorial of candles in paper bags that float into the sky. She disagreed. Well Gee? Was it memorial day after sunset?

Anyway, since you all know that I believe the entire universe is electrical, because of magnetism and die electricity, and that gravity taught as an autonomous force, or tensor force, is ridiculous. And that Sir Isaac Newton, Einstein and Steven Hawking are all smoking crack, let me tell you something:

The so called UFO's that are seen are all crafts made on earth using ideas presented by T. T. Brown in his 1926 patent application. These crafts started showing up in the 30's and came to a head in the early 1960's when the governments put the kybosh on any such private activity and many went missing.

So, some of the crafts are government and some are private: parked in someone's garage! They occasionally take them out for a spin and are mostly invisible because of the powerful electromagnetism that bends light around them. They are surrounded by an electromagnetic bubble and are not subjected to friction, aerodynamics or, G-force. That's why they fly so freaking fast and erratically!

Why is this not revealed that it is possible to move people without moving parts or fuel? WARNING: DANGEROUS HIGH VOLTAGE! 

We'll get there!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: UFO's
At work.

U.F.O. sightings preceed the 1920's by a good margin. Spurred on by early baloon, both of the heated air and light gasses variety, developments and flights.

An interesting aspect of UFO fenomena (Do-doo de-do-do) is that the tales of encounters are driven by popular culture as opposed to said encounters being a significant cultural driving force.

Also, responsible freinds don't let freinds operate 'Reactionless' drives or 'Over unity' engines.
I’ll believe strange lights in the sky are alien spaceships when they start blowing up cities or I see actual evidence that they’re anally probing rednecks.
Dying to live, living to die.
C'mon Beccs… you gotta have some faith.

This is the only legitimate ufo picture I know of. All the rest are bullshit!

[Image: 3cifzd.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(October 6, 2019 at 1:55 am)Haipule Wrote: Someone recently asked me about lights flying in the sky that they saw. I told her that they are, most likely, a Japanese memorial of candles in paper bags that float into the sky. She disagreed. Well Gee? Was it memorial day after sunset?

Anyway, since you all know that I believe the entire universe is electrical, because of magnetism and die electricity, and that gravity taught as an autonomous force, or tensor force, is ridiculous. And that Sir Isaac Newton, Einstein and Steven Hawking are all smoking crack, let me tell you something:

The so called UFO's that are seen are all crafts made on earth using ideas presented by T. T. Brown in his 1926 patent application. These crafts started showing up in the 30's and came to a head in the early 1960's when the governments put the kybosh on any such private activity and many went missing.

So, some of the crafts are government and some are private: parked in someone's garage! They occasionally take them out for a spin and are mostly invisible because of the powerful electromagnetism that bends light around them. They are surrounded by an electromagnetic bubble and are not subjected to friction, aerodynamics or, G-force. That's why they fly so freaking fast and erratically!

Why is this not revealed that it is possible to move people without moving parts or fuel? WARNING: DANGEROUS HIGH VOLTAGE! 

We'll get there!

When you think about this stuff, does your brain make a noise like a fork in a blender?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 6, 2019 at 6:08 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: When you think about this stuff, does your brain make a noise like a fork in a blender?

Boru
In a garbage disposal, I think.

Aliens may exist. They may be alive today. Somewhere in the 200,000,000,000 or so galaxies we know of. They may even be space-faring races. But why would they come here? We would obviously be at a lower technological level than they are, and to be honest there's nothing here that would interest them.
(October 6, 2019 at 6:32 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 6, 2019 at 6:08 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: When you think about this stuff, does your brain make a noise like a fork in a blender?

Boru
In a garbage disposal, I think.

Aliens may exist. They may be alive today. Somewhere in the 200,000,000,000 or so galaxies we know of. They may even be space-faring races. But why would they come here? We would obviously be at a lower technological level than they are, and to be honest there's nothing here that would interest them.

'Wot ho, Cyril - what about invading India, then?'  'Nah, Clive.  They're at a lower technological level than us, they've got nothing we'd want.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Relative levels, if you please.
Not sure that makes a difference.  Relative technological levels don't necessarily have anything to do with invasion for resources.

Boru
(October 6, 2019 at 7:28 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Not sure that makes a difference.  Relative technological levels don't necessarily have anything to do with invasion for resources.

Boru

The idiot aliens in "Independence Day" sailed past the ice rings of Saturn to steal our precious fluids.