Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love
Love
I am not a Christian or a Jew. I am not a Mormon or a JW. I am a theistic dick. Then what I'm I? I'm what people would call a lone wolf narcissist. I love myself! But, mostly, I love my life. And I am grateful. 

Christian love is taught as 'impersonal(is that even a word?)' and/or unconditional. How can, and why, would anyone love anyone 'impersonally'? Yet, the Christians have an answer revealing their psychosis. What is unconditional love? Really? The whole idea is psychotic and self destructive!

I know who I am, beautiful and flawed. Who are you? Your beautiful and flawed. Thanks for not giving me a guilt complex! I will return the favor!

I NEVER have to be anyone except me. Please be you and allow me a thousand reasons why I love you personally and conditionally!

There is one condition; I promise not to kill you, if you promise not to kill me! AGREED?! 

Love then is from a self love that just goes out. Bill, that is not narcissism! Is it not? What the fuck is wrong with loving and enjoying oneself and everyone else(Conditions applied: don't kill me!) as an extension of me?

Why do we let people define what love is to us when we already know?
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: Love
(October 8, 2019 at 9:23 pm)Haipule Wrote: I am not a Christian or a Jew. I am not a Mormon or a JW. I am a theistic dick. Then what I'm I? I'm what people would call a lone wolf narcissist. I love myself! But, mostly, I love my life. And I am grateful. 

Christian love is taught as 'impersonal(is that even a word?)' and/or unconditional. How can, and why, would anyone love anyone 'impersonally'? Yet, the Christians have an answer revealing their psychosis. What is unconditional love? Really? The whole idea is psychotic and self destructive!

I know who I am, beautiful and flawed. Who are you? Your beautiful and flawed. Thanks for not giving me a guilt complex! I will return the favor!

I NEVER have to be anyone except me. Please be you and allow me a thousand reasons why I love you personally and conditionally!

There is one condition; I promise not to kill you, if you promise not to kill me! AGREED?! 

Love then is from a self love that just goes out. Bill, that is not narcissism! Is it not? What the fuck is wrong with loving and enjoying oneself and everyone else(Conditions applied: don't kill me!) as an extension of me?

Nope, you could take other actions that may warrant death. I can imagine all kinds of scenarios.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I refuse to make an agreement I may not be able to keep.

If we amend it to “I will endeavour to kill you before you can kill me” I’ll agree.
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 8, 2019 at 10:37 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I refuse to make an agreement I may not be able to keep.

If we amend it to “I will endeavour to kill you before you can kill me” I’ll agree.

You might as well just kill him out right. I think he's sneaky.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Nope, I'm killing everyone. Yes everyone on this forum.

You are all going to die between now and the next 60-80 years.

I apologize in advance for ruining the part of anyone currently immortal.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

[Image: icon_quote.jpg]Plato:
Love is a grave mental disease.
"Bah doh ging gam drugs an daggum weirdo Jesus sex cults, mane...I teh ya."

[Image: tenor.gif]
Quote:There is one condition; I promise not to kill you, if you promise not to kill me! AGREED?! 

I don't know you well enough to agree not to kill you.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 8, 2019 at 9:23 pm)Haipule Wrote: I am not a Christian or a Jew. I am not a Mormon or a JW. I am a theistic dick. Then what I'm I? I'm what people would call a lone wolf narcissist. I love myself! But, mostly, I love my life. And I am grateful. 

You don't know what love is until you've met Cod.
(October 9, 2019 at 5:40 am)Cod Wrote:

You don't know what love is until you've met Cod.

Cod is alright n’ all, but Salmon’s got it beat.
Formerly Loom from TTA (rip)

~Ignorance is not to be ignored.~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love of God vs love of a woman Mystic 51 5532 September 26, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3