Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am ditching Yuengling beer....
I am ditching Yuengling beer....
The article should make it clear why. That is going to be hard for me because I love their black and tan. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithor...5722a975ba
RE: I am ditching Yuengling beer....
If Tim Berners-Lee suddenly announced his support for Trump, would you stop using the web?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 13, 2019 at 12:48 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If Tim Berners-Lee suddenly announced his support for Trump, would you stop using the web?

Boru

I thought Al Gore invented the Interwebz…   Hehe

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(October 13, 2019 at 2:29 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(October 13, 2019 at 12:48 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If Tim Berners-Lee suddenly announced his support for Trump, would you stop using the web?

Boru

The net and the web are different.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 13, 2019 at 2:52 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 13, 2019 at 2:29 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I thought Al Gore invented the Interwebz…   Hehe

The net and the web are different.

Boru

Are you overexplaining a joke?

Tut Tut

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(October 13, 2019 at 3:02 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(October 13, 2019 at 2:52 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The net and the web are different.

Boru

Are you overexplaining a joke?

Tut Tut

Yeah, probably.  Smile

Boru
(October 13, 2019 at 2:29 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:

Boru

It's a series of tubes...

And my only beef with stuff like this is I'm not sure boycotts really do anything.

Chick-fil-A sales have skyrocketed... as did Nike's when they had their controversy.

Though, I suppose for many, doing something is better than doing nothing.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
Just wondering if Brian will continue supporting his beloved Redskins.

Boru
Yuengling sucks anyhow, IMO.

The carbonation is too fine or sparse or...something. And for some reason, it's virtually incapable of giving me a buzz--Unless I were to drink 2 or 3, maybe. 
I don't want to have to chug that many drinks and make a bunch of trips to the bathroom just to feel a bit more relaxed and loose. That's just nonsense.

Overpriced swill is what it is.  Read
I'm also not sure what boycotting this beer is supposed to accomplish.  I mean, Trump is already president, and I doubt very much that a drop in brewery sales is going to speed up the impeachment process.

Boru