Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New bar drink..... Sharpie/Hurricane
New bar drink..... Sharpie/Hurricane
Based on the orange turd's "Sharpiegate". 

Not sure what would be in it, but you could call it either "The Sharpie", or the "Hurricane".

"The Sharpie"

Black and tan with vodka and squid ink. An aside, true story. When I was in Japan while married, my wife's mother served me up squid, I mean a tiny inch of one covered in dark ink and expected me to eat it, which I did. OH MY FUCKING THOR DID I WANT TO THROW UP. 

"The Hurricane"

Before you drink it you have to do that baseball bat thing where you put your head on the base of the bat and run around it and get dizzy.

Moonshine, unregulated. 6 gallons in a 5 oz glass.

Add your concoctions too.
RE: New bar drink..... Sharpie/Hurricane
Everclear, cheap triple sec, and orange soda. Claim it is a 6 oz serving but fill the tumbler half way. Draw a line around the rim with an orange sharpie and argue that the glass is full. Only the gullible would believe the pitch or enjoy the mix. The Orange Sharpie.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

The Hurricane is already a drink!

Ingredients
2 ounces light rum
2 ounces dark rum
2 ounces passion fruit juice
1 ounce orange juice
1/2 lime
1 tablespoon simple syrup
1 tablespoon grenadine
Garnish: maraschino cherry
Garnish: orange slice

They are great but a little fruity for my tastes now. I drink my booze up in a glass like an adult!
If this fad doesn't blow over, it's marks are going to be permanent.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here I am, Roast Me Like a Hurricane Brian37 33 2782 September 24, 2018 at 5:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama