Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Great AF novel thread.
The New Great AF novel thread.
It’s been a while since I e did one of these.

I’ll start with a line and then someone else puts in the next line.

Let’s see if the theory about chimps and typewriters producing a great novel is possible...

I woke at the stroke of dawn. I wish she wouldn’t keep doing that.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: The New Great AF novel thread.
Given my medical oath, I had to help Dawn with her stroke...
She was not reaching par, so help was obviously needed.
In order to help, Par inched a little closer.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
My outstretched fingers brushed Par's rough fur, dappled with the fresh morning light streaming from behind the yellowing lace curtains.
I couldn't help but wonder if Par was going to once again forget to make his long-promised appointment at Missy Kim's House Of Body Hair Removal.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I knew what she would say when we'd finally get there. "Quel Par venu". Gah, french dad jokes. I hated her. Her french dad jokes were to the point though.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 12, 2019 at 5:15 pm)Alex K Wrote: I knew what she would say when we'd finally get there. "Quel Par venu". Gah, french dad jokes. I hated her. Her french dad jokes were to the point though.

I asked her if she wanted two poached eggs with a baguette bread, and she gave me a little resistance at first, but then said, "voulez vou".
I was determined to buy her a French-English dictionary, cost be damned.

Boru
These thoughts were running through my head as I headed down the musty corridor on the third floor of that old brownstone two streets down from St. Sulpice where we had first met.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's Make Questionaires Great Again The Valkyrie 19 1992 April 16, 2018 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8314 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 3993 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Oh, Really Great News! Minimalist 0 1254 July 12, 2015 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Great Battlelog Thread Nine 1 802 February 21, 2013 at 1:30 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Patrick Meme Makes Great Point... 957Chatterton 8 3534 November 22, 2012 at 6:15 am
Last Post: 957Chatterton