Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 4:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rooster
The Rooster
Aloha AF:

There is a long standing argument about what came first, the chicken or the egg. Why does everyone forget about the rooster? Without the rooster, all you can get is over easy or, an omelet. Without fertilization, there is no chick! They would die out in one generation. The difference between egg and poultry production is fertilization--ROOSTER. HELLO!

Therefore, there can be no female with out a male and the male came first! And that, without a female, according to Genesis. Or, are you going in invent the magic female. Birds, bees, flowers and trees. Without all, at roughly same time, there is non. Right?

So Adam was first. Does this make sense? 

The last things on the geologic time scale are homosapians(humans as we now know them) and flowers(as we now know them). They NEVER existed before as they do now and never have changed since--geologic time scale as observed science! Oh sure, micro, but not mcrel. Adaptation vs Radical. Yes, but radical has never been observed, OBSERVED, friend. EVER! 

Well Bill, we gots this here 'hypothesis' thingy! And we don't give a shit about roosters!

Only to His glory, Bill
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: The Rooster
I'm not sure what you're on about but I like your posts, man.

The egg came first by a long long way. The egg predates birds by millions of years.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

So Adam ate eggs for breakfast?
But no chicken for dinner?

(December 3, 2019 at 4:56 am)Haipule Wrote: Aloha AF:

There is a long standing argument about what came first, the chicken or the egg. Why does everyone forget about the rooster? Without the rooster, all you can get is over easy or, an omelet. Without fertilization, there is no chick! They would die out in one generation. The difference between egg and poultry production is fertilization--ROOSTER. HELLO!

Therefore, there can be no female with out a male and the male came first! And that, without a female, according to Genesis. Or, are you going in invent the magic female. Birds, bees, flowers and trees. Without all, at roughly same time, there is non. Right?

So Adam was first. Does this make sense? 

The last things on the geologic time scale are homosapians(humans as we now know them) and flowers(as we now know them). They NEVER existed before as they do now and never have changed since--geologic time scale as observed science! Oh sure, micro, but not mcrel. Adaptation vs Radical. Yes, but radical has never been observed, OBSERVED, friend. EVER! 

Well Bill, we gots this here 'hypothesis' thingy! And we don't give a shit about roosters!

Only to His glory, Bill

1.  You understand that a rooster is a chicken, right?

2.  What about parthenogenesis?

3.  What downbeatplumb said.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Dammit.

I was hoping the thread title was a euphemism, though I did wonder why it wasn’t in Area 69.

The egg came before the chicken.

It just wasn’t a chicken egg.
Dying to live, living to die.
Chicks come home to roost, that tells you all you need to know
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

It's a myth that chickens lay eggs.  Here we can see egg harvesting season in full swing:

[Image: 140319-easter-egg-tree-01-12p_9747c883b3...506234.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Chickens evolved from another egg laying creature so the egg came first.
Macro evolution is just a build up of micro evolution. If you had a tack hammer and every day you gave a tap on your car in one place you would get a very small dent and if you did that for millions of years not only would the car be torn apart but you would have gone through several tack hammers.