Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vortex Energy
Vortex Energy
As you know, I do experiments with aether energy. I recently learned to vortex the energy into an irregular vortex. I step into the vortex and instantly I'm someplace else. I had to learn how to remote view so I don't freak people out. I also had to learn how to travel invisibly. I can get back by merely changing my polarity.

On one of my first trips, I was standing before John the Apostle on the island of Patmos as he was writing Revelation. You can read about me in chapter 9 when I suddenly appeared before him and he started to worship me, which I didn't mind but Jesus didn't think it was funny. So I told John that I was "of his brethren".

One of the first things I asked him was what he meant by, "God is love?" He replied, "What do you mean, 'what do I mean', 'God the character and nature of love He-is: it's not catapult trajectory calculations!'"

I wanted to talk to him about the Marriage Feast of the Lamb. He started writing it down so some of Revelation is him quoting me quoting him. Which was weird.

We don't speak each others language so we were speaking in tongues to each other. I kept saying, "helicopter". He kept saying, "yeah, I know, locusts!" Believe me, I tried!

End the end, I couldn't teach him much. I however did teach him one thing and for that I am most proud...pull my finger!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: Vortex Energy
That explains a lot about Revelation. Did you give him any Mushrooms btw.?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 15, 2019 at 6:19 pm)Alex K Wrote: That explains a lot about Revelation. Did you give him any Mushrooms btw.?

Ninja'd.  I was going to ask about the mouldy rye bread.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 15, 2019 at 6:19 pm)Alex K Wrote: That explains a lot about Revelation. Did you give him any Mushrooms btw.?
No! I hate those magic mushies! I once lived on Bali where those things are legal. All they did was giggle. It was annoying! I also taught John to body surf. He was good for an old man. He charged fearlessly into some body whomping bone crushers! He would come up and just laugh! I am a surfer but, I wish I brought him a Boogie board so I could yell at him, "stand up you wannabe surfer pussy!"

(December 15, 2019 at 6:20 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

Ninja'd.  I was going to ask about the mouldy rye bread.

Boru
So....You've obviously read the book of revelation! Smile

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
ooooooo-wheeeeee-oooooo.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Can someone translate this into English?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(December 15, 2019 at 7:16 pm)Haipule Wrote:
No! I hate those magic mushies! I once lived on Bali where those things are legal. All they did was giggle. It was annoying! I also taught John to body surf. He was good for an old man. He charged fearlessly into some body whomping bone crushers! He would come up and just laugh! I am a surfer but, I wish I brought him a Boogie board so I could yell at him, "stand up you wannabe surfer pussy!"

(December 15, 2019 at 6:20 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Ninja'd.  I was going to ask about the mouldy rye bread.

Boru

Of course I have. I even optioned the film rights.  I'm thinking of casting Willem Dafoe as the Beast.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: GbH6.gif]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 16, 2019 at 4:36 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Can someone translate this into English?

He has access to drugs is what I got from that.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(December 16, 2019 at 5:54 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 15, 2019 at 7:16 pm)Haipule Wrote: No! I hate those magic mushies! I once lived on Bali where those things are legal. All they did was giggle. It was annoying! I also taught John to body surf. He was good for an old man. He charged fearlessly into some body whomping bone crushers! He would come up and just laugh! I am a surfer but, I wish I brought him a Boogie board so I could yell at him, "stand up you wannabe surfer pussy!"

Of course I have. I even optioned the film rights.  I'm thinking of casting Willem Dafoe as the Beast.

Boru
I'll tell you about the beast. The beast will be part angel, part animal and part human. You see, the demons are getting him ready to come onto the scene but, he's not quite ready just yet. The demons can no longer conduct their experiments on earth and must use their UFO's, UNIVERSE FLYABLE OUTPATIENT SPACELABS. They let their creature go in South East Alaska and observe it. We call them Sasquatch or, Bigfoot. They want to see if it can take a shit. They haven't gotten the ass right yet and have been abducting humans and doing anal probes. It's been a real pain in the ass for them. They can't wait to wipe themselves clean of the whole stinking mess.