Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo I'm not....
Yo I'm not....
Yo this is MysticKnight.

Why the hell are people accusing me of being this other guy I forget his name, the Sunni guy.

Atlas, wth dude?
RE: Yo I'm not....
Yo, this is Miss-Stick night. And I'm not the other bloke
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
Of course you aren't ......
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Hello stranger.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
.....wut?
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Stream of unconsciousness?
Don't believe i've seen the real MK say the word "dude".
Just FYI, we have good information that this is really MK.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
So, not to put too fine a point on it, a sock.  Hehe
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
[Image: icon_quote.jpg]LFC:
Just FYI, we have good information that this is really MK.

If that's the case, where's my $2?