Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just A Flesh Wound.......
Just A Flesh Wound.......
To be honest, I never got into Monty Python, outside of occasionally liking a couple of skits. Time gets us all, and I am sure for fans of their work will miss hm.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/t...ium=social

RE: Just A Flesh Wound.......
crunchy frog
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 22, 2020 at 10:55 am)brewer Wrote: crunchy frog

Not as much crunchy frog.
RIP..
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
"And now for something completely different, a man with a tape recorder up his nose."

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition. Our main weapons are fear, surprise and a ruthless efficiency."

"Give him the comfy chair" "NO, NO NOT THE COMFY CHAIR!"
albatross
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Mr. and Mrs. Git.
Being hit on the head lessons.  Barber shop.  Flying lessons.  Cardinal Biggles. Mr. Creosote.

*sniffle*

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Admins! There's trouble down at the mill!
(January 22, 2020 at 11:51 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Admins! There's trouble down at the mill!

That was Graham Chapman.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry The Industrial Atheist 151 18218 June 15, 2018 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Angrboda