Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TH FUCKING SNIFFLES!
TH FUCKING SNIFFLES!
Here I sit for the second day with the sniffles, like not even slightly crippling or even annoying, just...

THE SNIFFLES

I went to work Sunday, like normal, and sniffed then sneezed into the crook of my arm. People treated me like I had the plague and the CEO of Intel posted a message about anyone who CAN work from home SHOULD work from home. On top of that there was verbiage about even a hint of sickness is reason enough to stay home.

So here I sit waiting for the most mild case of the sniffles to subside. I'm tempted to just stay home the whole week, but that would piss off the wife.

FUCK!
RE: TH FUCKING SNIFFLES!
(March 9, 2020 at 4:17 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Here I sit for the second day with the sniffles, like not even slightly crippling or even annoying, just...

THE SNIFFLES

I went to work Sunday, like normal, and sniffed then sneezed into the crook of my arm. People treated me like I had the plague and the CEO of Intel posted a message about anyone who CAN work from home SHOULD work from home. On top of that there was verbiage about even a hint of sickness is reason enough to stay home.

So here I sit waiting for the most mild case of the sniffles to subside. I'm tempted to just stay home the whole week, but that would piss off the wife.

FUCK!

And when the whole coronavirus thing is over, they’ll reverse that policy and demand that you show them photographic proof of bleeding from at least two major orifices before they’ll insist you stay home.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 9, 2020 at 4:17 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: I went to work Sunday, like normal, and sniffed then sneezed into the crook of my arm. People treated me like I had the plague and the CEO of Intel posted a message about anyone who CAN work from home SHOULD work from home. On top of that there was verbiage about even a hint of sickness is reason enough to stay home.

[Image: source.gif]
(March 9, 2020 at 4:44 pm)Athene Wrote:
(March 9, 2020 at 4:17 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: I went to work Sunday, like normal, and sniffed then sneezed into the crook of my arm. People treated me like I had the plague and the CEO of Intel posted a message about anyone who CAN work from home SHOULD work from home. On top of that there was verbiage about even a hint of sickness is reason enough to stay home.

[Image: source.gif]

WHAAAA!
You know music companies have been turning down my proposal for a song called "my corona".

Bastards.

It would go viral!
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I'm so fucking angry GUBU 8 896 November 17, 2018 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Chad32
  I fucking quit... Jackalope 311 31985 October 8, 2018 at 11:52 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I love this place, you fucking punks J a c k 22 1606 October 5, 2018 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Fucking Quit Too! Any one want to join me for weight loss? Whateverist 159 13956 February 28, 2017 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Skype fucking around robvalue 0 661 December 5, 2016 at 4:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  I fucking love this. (Whatever.) Whateverist 8 1438 December 12, 2015 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Giant Fucking Spider Video Edwardo Piet 28 4075 November 27, 2015 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Trans-FUCKING-everything BrokenQuill92 122 12240 October 5, 2015 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Fucking love you guys Iroscato 13 3046 August 16, 2015 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  I Was Going To Put This In Fucking Cops but It Deserves Its Own Thread Minimalist 3 1453 August 14, 2015 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4