Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memorials to the victims of the COVID-19
Memorials to the victims of the COVID-19
Obviously, Trump is fucking this up, too. When are we going to hear the life stories of the victims of Trump's arrogance, and narcissism, and grabs of power and wealth?
RE: Memorials to the victims of the COVID-19
I would like to know when he is even going to offer sympathy to the families and friends of those who have succumbed.

He can't even do that.

He doesn't care...it's not in him to care about anyone other than himself.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I just want to know, was Hillary really that bad? At least she could pretend to care like a good polly.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 20, 2020 at 11:01 pm)ignoramus Wrote: I just want to know, was Hillary really that bad? At least she could pretend to care like a good polly. 

She did win the popular vote.  It was the damn Electoral College setup that put Trump in office.

I understand why the EC was put in place but it's not needed any more.  It should be done away with and the popular vote be the deciding factor.  It's one of those things in American government that is outdated and not needed but there's a bad case of 'that's the way we've always done it'.

That said...Hillary was (IMHO) not the best choice for candidate.  I really didn't think a woman was going to get in right after a (gasp) black man.  There was a strong need amongst the good ole boys to get a middle-aged white man back in the Oval office.

As to your question - there is no doubt in my mind that Hillary would have made several statements of sympathy and support over the last few weeks and I think she would have been sincere.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Yeah. Nearly all pollies are human too, after all!

But Trump ... he's something else!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Covid and the attacks on Asian people no one 35 1370 February 27, 2022 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Covid on tv/in movies zwanzig 11 1522 November 9, 2021 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  My problem with the covid vaccine Ronaldo 88 8291 September 2, 2021 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Covid and the word "segregation". OP/ED Brian37 2 298 May 22, 2021 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 422 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The Covid Queue onlinebiker 10 897 December 21, 2020 at 11:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Serious] Far right seizing COVID-19 ‘opportunity’ to expand: Study WinterHold 8 500 November 23, 2020 at 4:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths WinterHold 23 1956 November 2, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Trump was just advertising for a drug for COVID; he wasn't sick WinterHold 36 2095 October 17, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Trump has covid. Nay_Sayer 169 10050 October 8, 2020 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate