Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rush Hour 2, a quesstion.
Rush Hour 2, a quesstion.
This is not a trivia question. I am genuinely interested to know one line spoken by the Chinese lady at the end, when she is about to try to blow Lee and Carter up with herself. I haven't found any full translation on the web.
RE: Rush Hour 2, a quesstion.
Not stoned.

What's long wit you?

You no see my blake light?
Miserable Bastard.
(April 29, 2020 at 12:51 am)Brian37 Wrote: This is not a trivia question. I am genuinely interested to know one line spoken by the Chinese lady at the end, when she is about to try to blow Lee and Carter up with herself. I haven't found any full translation on the web.

'We'll go together, Inspector.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
"Strike me down and take your place as the new emperor!"
(April 29, 2020 at 12:51 am)Brian37 Wrote: This is not a trivia question. I am genuinely interested to know one line spoken by the Chinese lady at the end, when she is about to try to blow Lee and Carter up with herself. I haven't found any full translation on the web.

Try watching it with closed captioning on.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 29, 2020 at 6:29 am)arewethereyet Wrote:

That's the only way I can watch Acorn TV. Levitate
(April 29, 2020 at 5:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

'We'll go together, Inspector.'

Boru

That may have been part of it, but she was speaking for a good 15-20 seconds as soon as she walked through the office door till the time they jumped out the window and she blew herself up.

(April 29, 2020 at 6:29 am)arewethereyet Wrote:

Would it translate her? I'll have to try that next time it is on.
(April 29, 2020 at 12:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 29, 2020 at 5:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 'We'll go together, Inspector.'

Boru

That may have been part of it, but she was speaking for a good 15-20 seconds as soon as she walked through the office door till the time they jumped out the window and she blew herself up.

(April 29, 2020 at 6:29 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Try watching it with closed captioning on.

Yes.

I have used CC for years since I have some hearing loss and it's great.  When background sounds or the soundtrack gets loud you can still read the dialog that sometimes gets drowned out.  I haven't worn my hearing aids for almost three weeks now...kind of a nice break...I can hear, just not clearly.  CC is wonderful.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 29, 2020 at 12:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 29, 2020 at 5:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 'We'll go together, Inspector.'

Boru

The full quote is:

‘The Great Chief Inspector Lee. I’ll be remembered for getting rid of you. We’ll go together, Inspector.’

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 29, 2020 at 12:20 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(April 29, 2020 at 12:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote: That may have been part of it, but she was speaking for a good 15-20 seconds as soon as she walked through the office door till the time they jumped out the window and she blew herself up.

Yes.

I have used CC for years since I have some hearing loss and it's great.  When background sounds or the soundtrack gets loud you can still read the dialog that sometimes gets drowned out.  I haven't worn my hearing aids for almost three weeks now...kind of a nice break...I can hear, just not clearly.  CC is wonderful.

Next dime I run into that movie i will try it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love ABBA, Metallica, Rush and these guys. Brian37 22 2006 May 25, 2019 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama