Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The unofficial "I am right about everything" thread.
The unofficial "I am right about everything" thread.
Of course ABBA is what I will defend to the death, but on any subject, FOR FUN, what is something you will defend, not in a literal sense, but in a "I can't live without" or "fuck you if you don't agree" sense. 

The intent of this thread is to cause chaos discord and rampant violence. HELTER SKELTER MO FOS!

It won't be fun unless there is blood and gore. Well not Al Gore. <--- See what I did there?
RE: The unofficial "I am right about everything" thread.
To make a cheerful party song about the Battle of Waterloo, with all it's dreadful bloodshed, mutilations and death is BEYOND bad taste and firmly in the grounds of "Despicable insensitivity" - Fuck ABBA with a sledgehammer. Gore-y enough?
(May 7, 2020 at 3:46 pm)Editz Wrote: To make a cheerful party song about the Battle of Waterloo, with all it's dreadful bloodshed, mutilations and death is BEYOND bad taste and firmly in the grounds of "Despicable insensitivity" - Fuck ABBA with a sledgehammer. Gore-y enough?

I am sensing some hostility to my favorite band here. OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

And there is a huge difference between gore and Gore.
Predator is the greatest movie of all time. Full stop. Period. Game over. Terminus. Finito. Bow, exits stage left.
Most metal music (all sub-genres) sounds like nothing so much as a kitchen stove rolling down a rocky hill. This is my judgement and as such it is incontestable.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 7, 2020 at 4:24 pm)Editz Wrote: Predator is the greatest movie of all time. Full stop. Period. Game over. Terminus. Finito. Bow, exits stage left.

Schindler's List? Come on man. Action is one thing, and I can see your point, but nobody can argue with  Schindler's List.
"Rambo II" totally told it like it was.
I thought this thread was a given and I didn't have to tell you people this any more?
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 7, 2020 at 4:29 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Most metal music (all sub-genres) sounds like nothing so much as a kitchen stove rolling down a rocky hill. This is my judgement and as such it is incontestable.

Boru

Metallica, Megadeath, Scorpions,  "I Ran Maden" yes I know, still not the point. Bet you don't know who King Diamond is. Welcome Home. 

So this following video has nothing to do with competing with Alice Cooper?

(May 7, 2020 at 4:42 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: "Rambo II" totally told it like it was.

OMG 

Some movies just simply don't do well after the first. 

I actually loved Beverly Hills Cop and Beverly Hills Cop 2. But between the two, Beverly Hills Cop 2 was better. Beverly Hills Cop 3 fucking sucked balls.
Dogma is the best movie George Carlin did...

And Ben Asscrack....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else... EvolutionKills 18 2471 March 28, 2022 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Unofficial "Whose Line" thread. Brian37 0 189 February 10, 2021 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Everything you know is wrong. Gawdzilla Sama 12 1447 November 4, 2017 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8318 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 3995 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Question Everything! ignoramus 378 17826 October 11, 2015 at 4:19 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  HELP! Everything is in spanish! Tea Earl Grey Hot 18 2287 February 1, 2014 at 4:21 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Shit son! How everything goes to hell in a zombie apocalypse frankiej 8 2159 October 4, 2011 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Grandma's don't know everything A Theist 0 1052 October 19, 2010 at 7:41 am
Last Post: A Theist