Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:09 pm

Poll: I wish this was my neighbor.
This poll is closed.
Indeed
25.00%
1 25.00%
Hell No!
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Down the Road
Thumbs Down 
Right Down the Road
I recently moved back into the city. What I realized is that I didn't just sacrifice my seclusion and privacy ... I now live smack dab in the middle of the Christards.

This is a picture of a home right down the road from my house. You might notice that there is a 12 foot snowman posed in the front yard. In and of itself, it was probably a lot of fun to build, but some fucktard couldn't help himself - he just HAD to add a little dash of Jesus to it.

[Image: 84ne8EC.jpg]

christ~ I'm embarrassed to even be in the same neighborhood.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Right Down the Road
Seems legit. One myth supporting another.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Bet it took as much time to pile snow into a heap with jesus written on it as it would have to have fixed the roof. Two hands working.....
(wtf are you doing moving back into the city...you'd escaped man, like Snake Plisskin!)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
That's a pretty serious snowman, though.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(March 10, 2015 at 6:42 pm)Rhythm Wrote: (wtf are you doing moving back into the city...you'd escaped man, like Snake Plisskin!)

My lesser half wanted a much shorter drive to work.
Told her that if she wanted to move, I had to get a 3 stall garage. Damnit, she found one - and here we are.
[Image: Evolution.png]

If it's troubling you that much, remove the bottom button and replace it with the biggest, blackest dildo you can find.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I can't tell if jesus has smallpox or an excessive number of tits.
(March 10, 2015 at 6:53 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Damnit, she found one - and here we are.
Not the worst then, acceptable terms for both parties...lol.
(no more videos of little bucks and does in your yard though - my hill is covered in rabbits...an absolutely comical amount of rabbits.)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 10, 2015 at 6:38 pm)Cinjin Wrote: [Image: 84ne8EC.jpg]

I don't get the connection.
The sign on it's own preachy but fine, the snowman on it's it fantastic. Together its a bit weird.
Jesus was not famous for his work in snow.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(March 11, 2015 at 2:55 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Jesus was not famous for his work in snow.

Hell, I walk on water 10 times a day from November to February
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It is time to put the "Hammer" down. Brian37 14 668 July 19, 2020 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Brian37
  "Don't Bring Me Down, TRUTH" Brian37 2 646 January 24, 2018 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Why did the Skinhead cross the road? ƵenKlassen 11 1143 November 27, 2017 at 4:59 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Rolling Down the Street Complidudaaldo 47 2873 July 14, 2016 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Why did the chicken cross the road? ErGingerbreadMandude 22 2977 April 24, 2016 at 3:19 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Sometimes when life gets you down.. Heat 16 2790 October 23, 2015 at 7:04 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Why did the chicken cross the road... Jacob(smooth) 16 2220 January 29, 2014 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  Landover Baptist Hilarity or "Down Syndrome is a Lifestyle Choice" Shell B 21 9469 October 18, 2012 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  President Mandelas success all down to the South African penal system downbeatplumb 2 1117 August 1, 2012 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road A Theist 11 4065 November 18, 2010 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus