Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black lives matter
Black lives matter
No comment but this: go, blacks of America. Skin color is just an illusion.
Take back what is yours; but don't kill and plunder.
May Trump be the end of the terror under white skin.

[Image: 1945f918cdcf48a084a596a20994e42c_18.jpg]
RE: Black lives matter
(June 6, 2020 at 1:24 pm)WinterHold Wrote: No comment but this: go, blacks of America. Skin color is just an illusion.

Skin color is not an illusion. Humans have different skin tones. The "illusion" is that majorities worldwide falsely attach their skin tone to their culture/politics/geography/religion.

Blacks have gotten the short end of the economic/justice stick for 400 years. And that is something America has to face.

But please, how well do you think I would be treated in Saudi Arabia being pasty white and being an atheist?

I am white, but for you to blame white 100% of the white population of America based on skin color is hypocrisy. I fucking hate Trump as much as you do, and I am white. And if you must know, my best friend of 16 some odd years, was raised poor and white and religious. He is now a liberal and hates Trump as much as you and I do. I would suggest you also look up Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a dark skinned X Muslim, who lived in Saudi Arabia and was threatened with death for speaking out against Islamic oppression. 

And I have said many times here, while I criticize any and all religions, and can be quite blunt about it. It still remains, while you would risk having a harder time living in America, we are by comparison  far more liberal and pluralistic than Saudi Arabia.

So yea, I am with you in condemning racism and police brutality. But please. In Saudi Arabia the mere mention of saying "Allah does not exist" can get even those born there murdered by a state or  a mob.

America has had a horrible history of racism, and not just of blacks, but Native Americans, Japanese, Chinese,  women, and gays. But we are far better set up with our system of government, to at least try to improve and while it should not have taken Floyd to die, the pluralistic reaction to his death is a beacon of hope. 

Your theocracy still has a far longer road to go.

Yes, America has it's blights and baggage and horrors. But we are still, with all our stains still ahead of closed states like yours and Iran or North Korea or China for that matter.

And the sane here are doing our level best to prevent the orange fuckface from getting another 4 years.
(June 6, 2020 at 1:24 pm)WinterHold Wrote: No comment but this: go, blacks of America. Skin color is just an illusion.

The guy looking down at his cell phone is a police plant.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Everyone bleeds red, and they all tatse like chicken.
(June 7, 2020 at 1:14 am)no one Wrote: Everyone bleeds red, and they all tatse like chicken.

Salted pork, actually.
Dying to live, living to die.
Only if you put salt on it.

I like a Chianti and favabeans with my "chicken" Angel
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
I'm pretty sure Winter Hold didn't blame all white people. That is all.
People are people, and death is the great equalizer.

At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box.
Italian Proverb
(June 7, 2020 at 5:51 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(June 7, 2020 at 1:14 am)no one Wrote: Everyone bleeds red, and they all tatse like chicken.

Salted pork, actually.

Pippin: "The salted pork is especially good."
Gimli: "Salted pork!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did guns or vaccines save more lives in 2021? FlatAssembler 94 7480 January 27, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The hearings and a matter of law. Brian37 0 211 June 29, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Does Social Issues matter when deciding your political affiliation? T.J. 48 2973 April 21, 2022 at 9:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25321 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Blue Lives Don't Exist Foxaèr 236 11042 October 17, 2020 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 1944 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Vote Blue, no matter who Foxaèr 45 2692 February 9, 2020 at 5:31 am
Last Post: Prime Time
  Vote Blue No Matter Who! Foxaèr 18 1313 June 30, 2019 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2390 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Penis Lives Matters. How to solve racism Kimmy 27 2473 August 24, 2018 at 3:33 am
Last Post: bennyboy