Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monica cheats on Rachel
Monica cheats on Rachel

RE: Monica cheats on Rachel
(June 7, 2020 at 5:47 pm)EWinterHold Wrote:

Two things made that show worth watching: Jennifer Aniston’s nipples.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 7, 2020 at 5:53 pm).BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Two things made that show worth watching: Jennifer Aniston’s nipples.

Boru

Aniston is one beauty symbol. But what made the show worth watching to me is how it can be replayed over and over without getting bored; heck I was watching it since my childhood ! I feel like I grew up with the characters, their acting is so genuine and gold.

P.S: Phobe is hotter.
No No Rachel is hotter !
(June 7, 2020 at 6:45 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(June 7, 2020 at 5:53 pm).BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Two things made that show worth watching: Jennifer Aniston’s nipples.

Boru

Aniston is one beauty symbol. But what made the show worth watching to me is how it can be replayed over and over without getting bored; heck I was watching it since my childhood ! I feel like I grew up with the characters, their acting is so genuine and gold.

No No Rachel is hotter !

Meh. I watched it sporadically. I could take it or leave it alone.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I found the show boring!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I'm the same, I never get bored and they are all so funny, it's true.
And I'm not being sarcastic, it really is a funny show.
I really liked Phoebe's sister too. :-)

(June 7, 2020 at 6:53 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(June 7, 2020 at 6:45 pm)WinterHold Wrote: Aniston is one beauty symbol. But what made the show worth watching to me is how it can be replayed over and over without getting bored; heck I was watching it since my childhood ! I feel like I grew up with the characters, their acting is so genuine and gold.

No No Rachel is hotter !

Meh. I watched it sporadically. I could take it or leave it alone.

Boru

Watch it, you'll appreciate how the actors grow together.
It's actually a good show. It has some very clever humor. Not my favorite, but still a good watch.
(June 7, 2020 at 7:22 pm)Little lunch Wrote: I'm the same, I never get bored and they are all so funny, it's true.
And I'm not being sarcastic, it really is a funny show.
I really liked Phoebe's sister too. :-)

I didn't like the whole "Ursula" thing, felt "unnatural" :Big Grin Thumps up Lisa's acting skills, but a twin was a "too much" for me, it wasn't cheap though
Up to season 7. Me and my fiancee get a lot of chuckles out of this show, but I have noted the general slight "devolution" of humor with the later seasons. The humor initially seemed sort of "intelligent" and now it's like "let me see if I can come up with a funny play on words or random comebacks or make Joey or Phoebe to be as impossibly dumb as possible".