Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] Tired
Tired
Not sure where to put this. I’m tired. I’m of being malnourished while simultaneously being fat because I can’t afford healthy food and being too sick to exercise. I’m tired of being locking indoors. And fuck me for being immuno-compromised right? Because only the old and sick die of COVID... who cares? I’m both tired of seeing black Americans tortured by state sanctioned violence and in the mean time I get watch videos of black men tossing black women in dumpsters while wearing fucking BLM tee shirts. I guess only black cis men matter. I’m tired of being scared that having a disability could get me killed one day, because some fool might one day mistake my mobility aid for a weapon. I’m tired. I’m tired. I’m tired.
RE: Tired
Just be strong BQ. I know it's easy to say. We are living through historically significantly times right now and its also compounded by many layers.
Lives are in jeopardy, as are livelihoods. The whole world's going mad!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
On the bright side, at least you're not me.
(June 27, 2020 at 4:03 am)ignoramus Wrote: Just be strong BQ. I know it's easy to say. We are living through historically significantly times right now and its also compounded by many layers.
Lives are in jeopardy, as are livelihoods. The whole world's going mad!
I guess I never thought I’d live through a massively historical time, nor did I think it would be so draining. So far this week I’ve had two friends die, I still can’t leave the house, not even to go to their funerals, the orange freak is acting a total ass, I can’t afford food, well... you get the point. We still have six more months in this year, seems like it’s just drolling on
You know the old saying: you gotta break a few eggs to make an omlette, well there's so much wrong in your country atm, that in order to see any meaningful change there over the next few years, you'll need to survive lots of broken eggs. Not trying to scare you BQ, but you ain't seen nothing yet.
The world's economy hasn't hit rock bottom yet. Wait until the banks start failing in 2021. Followed soon after with all the world's fiat currencies losing value and resorting back to their instrinsic value of zero. (As they have done without fail throughout history). Fun times ahead. All the world's central banks have been buying gold and silver over the last few years at record levels. I'm smelling a new gold backed currency in the near future (5 years) to try to bring some new stability to the global economy. Until then, just survive. Nothing more. No disneyland, no nothing. Boredom is my new best friend.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Rough patches don't last forever, BQ.  I'm sure you're fed up with hearing this, but your life WILL get better.

Good luck.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
At work.

Hug BQ
Dude, get some Instant Breakfast. Hungry
(June 27, 2020 at 4:42 am)ignoramus Wrote: All the world's central banks have been buying gold and silver over the last few years at record levels. I'm smelling a new gold backed currency in the near future (5 years) to try to bring some new stability to the global economy.

Won't work because a) there isn't enough gold or silver combined in the world to back the amount of currency needed to kept the world's economies going and b) commodity backed currencies are as fiat as current currencies, because they are still a perceived value.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(June 27, 2020 at 3:49 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: I’m of being malnourished while simultaneously being fat because I can’t afford healthy food and being too sick to exercise.

Come on, you can afford beans, soybeans, chickpeas, lentils, barley, etc. they are food rich in proteins and and other minerals and is cheap.

Some of these foods is also called "poor man's meat", like lentils.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coffee shop owner tired of rude customers teaches them a lesson Foxaèr 50 11607 June 22, 2017 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Tired workers cost biz billions. NO SHIT Brian37 40 5587 December 4, 2016 at 11:27 am
Last Post: John V