Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World's first known Covid19 Ai Diagnosis Tool (Call to participate)
World's first known Covid19 Ai Diagnosis Tool (Call to participate)
To my knowledge, I had published world's 1st open source Covid19 Artificial Intelligence based Covid19 Diagnosis tool, back on February 9, 2020.
  • I had used as the premise, a "pre-trained" pneumonia "keras" machine learning model, since I found back then that Covid19 was actually a form of pneumonia for several cases. 
  • The good thing about Ai programming nowadays, is that PhD's are reasonably not required to do good or impactful work, thanks to Ai libraries like tensorflow, keras, mxnet, pytorch etc.
I know people here do computer science based on the science and tech threads.

The github repository is available here, which one can test for oneself:

Location: "Github/SMART-CT-SCAN_BASED-COVID19_VIRUS_DETECTOR"

**Additional information about myself related to topic of programming:
1 other project I had worked on, that ended up being featured by multi-billion dollar Ai involved company NVIDIA, is a convolutional neural network/Ai based pothole detector:

Location: "Github/Smart-Ai-Pothole-Detector------Powered-by-Tensorflow-TensorRT-on-Google-Colab-and-or-Jetson-Nano"

Any body who wishes to contribute to this open source development, comment below.

Take care and regards, 
~Need
RE: World's first known Covid19 Ai Diagnosis Tool (Call to participate)
Ah. I see. Self promoting OP is not long for the forum methinks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russian lunar lander added to the number of known craters on the moon. Anomalocaris 17 910 August 21, 2023 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Human brain activity during stone tool production. The Grand Nudger 6 1477 May 2, 2018 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball