Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: August 8, 2020, 4:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World's first known Covid19 Ai Diagnosis Tool (Call to participate)
World's first known Covid19 Ai Diagnosis Tool (Call to participate)
To my knowledge, I had published world's 1st open source Covid19 Artificial Intelligence based Covid19 Diagnosis tool, back on February 9, 2020.
  • I had used as the premise, a "pre-trained" pneumonia "keras" machine learning model, since I found back then that Covid19 was actually a form of pneumonia for several cases. 
  • The good thing about Ai programming nowadays, is that PhD's are reasonably not required to do good or impactful work, thanks to Ai libraries like tensorflow, keras, mxnet, pytorch etc.
I know people here do computer science based on the science and tech threads.

The github repository is available here, which one can test for oneself:

Location: "Github/SMART-CT-SCAN_BASED-COVID19_VIRUS_DETECTOR"

**Additional information about myself related to topic of programming:
1 other project I had worked on, that ended up being featured by multi-billion dollar Ai involved company NVIDIA, is a convolutional neural network/Ai based pothole detector:

Location: "Github/Smart-Ai-Pothole-Detector------Powered-by-Tensorflow-TensorRT-on-Google-Colab-and-or-Jetson-Nano"

Any body who wishes to contribute to this open source development, comment below.

Take care and regards, 
~Need
RE: World's first known Covid19 Ai Diagnosis Tool (Call to participate)
Ah. I see. Self promoting OP is not long for the forum methinks.
I dislike the term "Black Lives Matter" because it implies that there is a WIDELY held view in society that black lives do NOT matter. I find that to be unrealistic, hysterical, DIVISIVE hyperbole. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Human brain activity during stone tool production. The Grand Nudger 6 450 May 2, 2018 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball