Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
I own a red "2017 Civic Sport Hatchback Touring", and admittedly, although I shouldn't drive fast, I often do. The vehicle goes up to about 210 kph. The 2017 civic type r variant goes up to about 270 kph.

Btw, I am firmly against crashing, not so much against speeding. Albeit, speeding is not advised Smile

I also have a need for speedily acquiring knowledge, although human brains are limited and slow to gain knowledge sadly.

I recently made 2 posts here, about Covid19 and tech: "World's first known Covid19 Ai Diagnosis Tool (Call to participate)"
... and also about religion "How to calmly decline religiosity from religious associates"

What are you guys up to? What do you drive?

Take care and regards
~Need
RE: Hello
You thought this was a Fast & Furious discussion forum?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Repost but still:

[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-11-07-at-17.48.33.png]
(July 13, 2020 at 10:40 am)Eleven Wrote: You thought this was a Fast & Furious discussion forum?

No, well not entirely. I see a tech portion, where tech like car tech I detect, could be discussed?

I also posted about religion though.

That intro was a little about me outside of religiosity/atheism.
Forgot to say hi and welcome - I don't have wheels ATM but my last car was a 1.0 litre volkswagon polo - I got done for speeding in it though nevertheless! haha
Hi. vroom vroom?
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(July 13, 2020 at 11:03 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote: Hi. vroom vroom?

Vroom is correct.
Hello! Big Grin

And....

Good bye?

Thinking
Banned it. Same ISP as bluegreybrain, who was banned for being a sock of PGJ.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Did you smell a rat after the "World's first EVER AI Covid thing built by ME!1111111!" thread? Very PGJ that line...