Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Atheists
Hey Atheists
Lets get dangerous
RE: Hey Atheists
Popcorn
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I say 5 more posts and the shoe will drop.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(July 23, 2020 at 10:32 am)tackattack Wrote: I say 5 more posts and the shoe will drop.

To reveal a sock or bare feet?
"Zen … does not confuse spirituality with thinking about God while one is peeling potatoes. Zen spirituality is just to peel the potatoes." - Alan Watts
[Image: 3IAS.gif]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 23, 2020 at 10:26 am)Richi29 Wrote: Lets get dangerous

Let’s see you get dangerous from Banland.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
damn.. only made it to 4 not 5.. sigh. I'll get better
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
What is in the Kool-Aid these days, meth?
Are they angry at atheists Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Hey, banned guy.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2199 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Beatles song hey ya got to hide your love away is very relateable for forever single Rextos 3 1232 March 15, 2016 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Hey Gnostic Atheist - prove your point answer-is-42 26 7021 September 18, 2014 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Tonus
  Hey Anti-Theists! Prove Your Claim Neo-Scholastic 85 13626 August 20, 2014 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: ComradeMeow